Sounds like Gerald G just needed some Aderol or Ritilin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Sounds like Gerald G just needed some Aderol or Ritilin

“I have to give a lot of credit to coach Musselman again. Everyday he rode me about staying focused. Don’t take even a second off of any play. Don’t take any plays off. Don’t take practice for granted because you never know when it might be your last day to ever play basketball again. That’s one thing I try to just keep that mindset of staying focused and having fun.”

http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba2-orlando-the-next-nba-super-team

Great article on the glacial growth of Gerald Green. He scored 10 pts yesterday for Nets in debut. Stronger, more focused at the moment.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Re: Sounds like Gerald G just needed some Aderol or Ritilin

Matt Steinmetz: Jeremy Tyler with 16 points, 8 rebounds, 5 blocks in Dakota's win over Bakersfield tonight. yesterday

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Greg Stiemsma put up those kind of numbers as well in the minor leagues. It's not a good idea to make too much out of D-League statistics. 16 points and 8 rebounds aren't out-of-worldy. I'd have to see 25/15 kind of nights at such a low level of competition before I'd pay attention.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Sounds like Gerald G just needed some Aderol or Ritilin:
    [QUOTE]“I have to give a lot of credit to coach Musselman again. Everyday he rode me about staying focused. Don’t take even a second off of any play. Don’t take any plays off. Don’t take practice for granted because you never know when it might be your last day to ever play basketball again. That’s one thing I try to just keep that mindset of staying focused and having fun.” http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba2-orlando-the-next-nba-super-team Great article on the glacial growth of Gerald Green. He scored 10 pts yesterday for Nets in debut. Stronger, more focused at the moment.
    Posted by arodrambone[/QUOTE]sorry man, just noticed your article after i posted mine.. great piece, i like greeeen!