Spurs, if we don't make it I hope YOU will...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Re: Spurs, if we don't make it I hope YOU will...

In Response to Re: Spurs, if we don't make it I hope YOU will...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spurs, if we don't make it I hope YOU will... : I don't think that Spurs can them. Their front court is too weak. Oklahoma City, on the other hand...
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Perkins will help them. Still sad about seeing Green go from OKC. That young core they had there was spectacular. I'm sure the guys there would still be upset about Green being traded.

I got abuse here from the LA Trolls but I still believe our hardest play off series last season was against The Thunder. The Celtics series went to seven games. But I had more heart in mouth moments during The Thunder series. Both series we came close to losing, but we were on the precipice against The Thunder. Young fast and team that wasn't afraid. Dangerous mix.

I quite like The Thunder, I just wish they were playing out of Seattle. Frown

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Worthy-If that's your pic you jump immediately to the top of my all-time Laker starting 5; just ahead of Magic..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]Rameakp. The key word is imaturity. Rondo is a very young guy. That is not an excuse but an expanation. Depend on KG, Pierce, Allen, Shaq and West. Rondo requires a learning experience.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

Yeah well he's 3 years older than Rose

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]Worthy-If that's your pic you jump immediately to the top of my all-time Laker starting 5; just ahead of Magic..
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]
    Be careful my friend. It could be some dude that finds a picture of a good-looking lady! I also wonder about Communist-Contrarian and Ms. Lithium! j/k Sometimes I feel like I was frozen in the 80's but I do pay more attention to their statements and not their appearance. Be careful, the real person may look more like that feminine guy on that 70's show: wilmer valderrama.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spurs, if we don't make it I hope YOU will... : Be careful my friend. It could be some dude that finds a picture of a good-looking lady! I also wonder about Communist-Contrarian and Ms. Lithium! j/k Sometimes I feel like I was frozen in the 80's but I do pay more attention to their statements and not their appearance. Be careful, the real person may look more like that feminine guy on that 70's show: wilmer valderrama.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

:P

Had a photo of myself as my avatar a couple of days ago in between Worthy avatars. Was an older one and Duke liked it. So I figured I'd use a recent one. Was also getting tired of referred to as a male.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]Worthy-If that's your pic you jump immediately to the top of my all-time Laker starting 5; just ahead of Magic..
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tomobo Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Your welcome Ms.Worthy-you earned it (its not even your best pic!)I'm just as impressed with your basketball knowledge; you're no Jenny come lately! Keep posting!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]Your welcome Ms.Worthy-you earned it (its not even your best pic!)I'm just as impressed with your basketball knowledge; you're no Jenny come lately! Keep posting!
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

Thank you Smile

I really do appreciate that, I'm a bit of a basketball tragic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

AMEN brother!!!