St Johns vs Rutgers....RUTGERS GOT SCREWED!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from elmatador1225. Show elmatador1225's posts

St Johns vs Rutgers....RUTGERS GOT SCREWED!

I have to say that I am not a huge college basketball fan, but this game was awesome.  If anyone watched it the refs must have gotten paid off to make sure that the Red Storm were going to win this game.  Just a recap; St Johns stole the ball with several seconds on the clock, and the St Johns player stepped out of bounds with nearly 2 seconds left in the game.  No official saw this, and let the clock continue to run, ending the possible winning shot for Rutgers.  Never mind that these refs held onto their whistles for nearly the last 3 minutes of the game, not making any call when several calls need to be made.  Thank god Tommy Heinsohn doesn't do play by play for Rutgers because he would have walked out on the court.

I have to say that I respect pro refs much more now.  Too bad for Rutgers, keep your heads up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Re: St Johns vs Rutgers....RUTGERS GOT SCREWED!

2nd time a St John's player stepped over the line and got away with it this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: St Johns vs Rutgers....RUTGERS GOT SCREWED!

Maybe NBA refs aren't as bad as I thought.  Wow did those refs stink it up with multiple horrible calls/non-calls.