Start Green vs. Bass in the Starting Line-up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondosack1. Show hondosack1's posts

Start Green vs. Bass in the Starting Line-up

Not sure if I'm the only one, but I think the above is a no-brainer. Green is 6'9" vs. Bass at 6'8", and much more consistent than Bass. Bass doesn't not have a high basketball IQ, which is why he's so inconsistent from one game to the other; lack of focus. Green is a more disciplined player and better scorer. Move Green into starting lineup, and get Bradley activated and starting as well. Now you have three(3) young guys in the starting lineup and can begin to build around. Collins, Bass, Sully, Lee, and Terry off the bench, and now you have something. Current course and speed, Celtics go nowhere this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Start Green vs. Bass in the Starting Line-up

Sign and start K-Mart right now! This team needs to add some toughness!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomyRules. Show TomyRules's posts

Sorry to say this, I like your point, but its hard to take you seriously when you put "Collins" coming off the bench - with no reference to Wilcox.

Collins = 7' body

Wilcox = Player

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to hondosack1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not sure if I'm the only one, but I think the above is a no-brainer. Green is 6'9" vs. Bass at 6'8", and much more consistent than Bass. Bass doesn't not have a high basketball IQ, which is why he's so inconsistent from one game to the other; lack of focus. Green is a more disciplined player and better scorer. Move Green into starting lineup, and get Bradley activated and starting as well. Now you have three(3) young guys in the starting lineup and can begin to build around. Collins, Bass, Sully, Lee, and Terry off the bench, and now you have something. Current course and speed, Celtics go nowhere this year.

[/QUOTE]

Bass is 6-7 and looks short armed.  He as many say here is a bench player and a decent one but not a starter.