Starting line up???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Starting line up???

It was nice to see Olynik score so well yesterday, but the ENTIRE starting line up only scored 27 points in the ENTIRE game.  And, most of the starters played close to normal minutes as well.

Most good teams have one guy able to score 23+ points per game on an average, and this is why the Celtics should not be a playoff team this year and clearly shows that they need some personnel improvements.

I do understand the occasional "bad night", but yesterday proved again just how inconsisent all of these guys are.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Starting line up???

Humphries and Sullinger should be the starting bigs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to charliedarling's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It was nice to see Olynik score so well yesterday, but the ENTIRE starting line up only scored 27 points in the ENTIRE game.  And, most of the starters played close to normal minutes as well.

Most good teams have one guy able to score 23+ points per game on an average, and this is why the Celtics should not be a playoff team this year and clearly shows that they need some personnel improvements.

I do understand the occasional "bad night", but yesterday proved again just how inconsisent all of these guys are.

[/QUOTE]
    You are correct.We need shooters.Our best shooters are Marshoon Brooks and Bogans,but appears to me that they are not in the celtics future.Marshoon is only 20 something.For sure they need 1 or 2 players who can shoot the rock.I like the way the are playing.The coach is trying to develop a rotation.Go celtics.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to debrit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to charliedarling's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    You are correct.We need shooters.Our best shooters are Marshoon Brooks and Bogans,but appears to me that they are not in the celtics future.Marshoon is only 20 something.For sure they need 1 or 2 players who can shoot the rock.I like the way the are playing.The coach is trying to develop a rotation.Go celtics.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, they need shooters...but more than that they need complete players...Brooks isn't playing because he can't play D...Bogans isn't playing because he SUCKS....shooters who can play D...that's what they need as they build a team that will win consistently.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I think right now, we should start:

Crawford

Bradley

Green

Sullinger

Humphries...............

but that's just me!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think right now, we should start:

Crawford

Bradley

Green

Sullinger

Humphries...............

but that's just me!!

[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me...whatever lineup they put out there, I just hope we make the lottery

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

How about Rondo, Crawford, Green, Sullinger, and Humphries?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Fav, Sully, KO  rotation,   Crawford , ??? Rotation  Avery, Lee Rotation,  Green, Wallace, Rotation    Build for next year, please.