Staying for the long term?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Staying for the long term?

Danny did get us a real center....his name is Kevin Garnett....in last year's playoffs he averaged 19.2 PPG...10.3 RPG...1.5 BPG...1.2 SPG....he will turn 37 during the playoffs...

Mitch got the Lakers (your team) a real point guard in Steve Nash, another future Hall of Fame player who will turn 39 during the playoffs...

the only difference besides their ages  is that KG is healthy once again...Nash has back issues...

as always, I'm looking forward to the upcoming season...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

Tommy you seem to post a discussion about Howard every day.   For a Celtic fan you seem to have a man crush on him..

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Tommy, I do think KG will continue his stellar play.....a few less minutes with Milicic now doing what he should've been doing all along (playing 7-10 minutes off the bench).....

as for down the road I'm not sure...I hope that Melo turns into a solid player.....if he does that and is surrounded by good talent we should be all right...it doesn't take an all NBA center to win in this league like it did through the late '80's.....look at Miami last year...Dallas with Chandler (good not great)...Celts with Perkins (hard worker/role player)...Pistons (Ben Wallace).....

I think Boston will be just fine....as a "fellow fan" I know you are hoping for the same outcome right?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Great then....glad we're on the same page on that front....