Stephen A, Smith - irresponsible journalism

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Stephen A, Smith - irresponsible journalism

In Response to Re: Stephen A, Smith - irresponsible journalism:
    [QUOTE]Garnett is a shadow of his former self.  Obviously he was fabulous as a Celtic but I don't really care where he goes next year.  It's time to rebuild.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

I really believe if he doesn't have a great season he will retire.  He certainly doesn't need the money.  I would rather see him retire then play for another team.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

there must be ...kim kardashian censorship on this board...twice my

reference to her name as to journalist smith's love jones for kk has been

censored , so let's try this comment instead as to the aforementioned journalist...

the sun is bright...the sky is blue...mr. smith ...shame on you...the end.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In Response to Re: Stephen A, Smith - irresponsible journalism:
    [QUOTE]The Celtics will NEVER get equal value for them because they are future Hall of Famers.  It would be ridiculous to expect we'll get back 3 future HOF.  
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

This is the salient point that gets lost on most "trade 'em all" posters. What Boston would get in return wouldn't amount to much because other teams will see a trade of one or all of the three as a fire sale and only offer junk in return. I think that if Ainge has had a bona fide offer he would have pulled the trigger already, but he hasn't and won't get equal value. I think the offseason will likely bring more changes than the upcoming trading deadline would. The most we'd see is another bench player to supplant Sasha, Wilcox, or Dooling. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

When did we come to regard S.A.S as a responsible journalist... or even journalist for that matter?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

What does the "A" stand for? Thought so...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

the sun is bright...the sky is blue...S.A.S. is a bad boy....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Stephen A, Smith - irresponsible journalism:
    [QUOTE]I know it's the guy's job - but this is OVER THE TOP. Last night on my ride home - Stephen A Smith said on 710 ESPN radio in LA that the lakers should do nothing this year - bite the bullet.  Over the summer, they should.........take a deep breath here.......sign KEVIN GARNETT to a contract!!  Smith says he is a "good friend" of koME's, he lives in LA, and a Garnett, Gasol, Bynunm frontcourt is an impossible zone defense to crack. "He would play for the vet min", Smith further assured lakers fans listening. Well, if he'd play for the vet min, why would he leave. "The Celtics WILL trade Paul Pierce and Ray Allen before the deadline"  Screamin' A Smith exclaimed confidently.  "And Garnett won't want to rebuild." What a crock!  Where does he get this stuff??  Why wouldn't KG, then, play in DAL for the mini-MLE?  Or the Clips? I see no way that this happens.  The Celtics have a better chance of landing DH than KG going to the lakers!! Thoughts?  Don't ask me, cuz I'm PO'd!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............