Sterling Pulled Plug?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Sterling Pulled Plug?

The cheapest owner in the world of sports wants everything his way. Forget trading anyone to him and just move along. KG stays and so does PP. Doc you must go! Enjoy the 200k you'll get for doing analyst work for whichever network needs a face. By the way it was just announced that the trade is off on ESPN. Thank god let the Clippers be who they are! A second tier team who is about to lose their star PG to Houston or Dallas.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Translation: Sterling is just trying to pass the buck because this is what he does and now runs the risk of losing CP3 because he again has mismanaged the Clippers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

The deal is not done yet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Steve Bulpett

@SteveBHoop

Clippers won't give up 2 1st-rounders and Jordan for Doc, KG. Talks done. Celts wondering what Doc wants to do now.

Clippers won't get CP3 either. This isn't the first or the last time Sterling has pulled out of a deal. I can't see Doc coming back. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Good luck to the Clips.  Wondering if Doc is gonna like the broadcast booth. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

The deal is not done yet.

The Clippers are just playing hardball.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

LOL! The Clippers are playing Russian Roulet, not hardball.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Fungus 6/17/2013

Deal To Be Completed Today

posted at 6/17/2013 1:04 PM EDT

• Fierce34
    • First: 12/2/2009
    • Last: 6/18/2013

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--celtics--clippers-resume-push-to-get-kevin-garnett-doc-rivers-deal-done-160920220.html

The Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Clippers are discussing possible compromises to including guardEric Bledsoe into the Kevin Garnett-Doc Rivers deal with hopes of completing an agreement on Monday, league sources told Yahoo! Sports

But I guess it does not apply to him...

laugh out loud gif

TIME TO TWIST THE STORY...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I don't agree.  I think the Clips are justified and Danny is STILL asking for too much.

A 37 year old Garnett with one year left in his career - for a Jordan, a young serviceable center with upside, is a fair trade.

Doc Rivers isn't worth 2 first round picks.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Now, we can move on.

Doc good luck in the booth

KG good luck in retirement

PP good luck with your new team in a trade.

Ainge, setup interviews with Karl, Hollins, Del Negro and Shaw. If you want KG back just hire Tyronne Lue and keep it moving.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Arash Markazi         @ArashMarkazi

Both sides confirm the Clippers-Celtics deal is "dead." Shocking.

Agree.  Very surprised to hear about this.  I also don't believe that Chris Paul will sign with the Clippers if they don't sign Doc.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

[QUOTE]

Fungus 6/17/2013

posted at 6/17/2013 1:04 PM EDT

• Fierce34
    • First: 12/2/2009
    • Last: 6/18/2013

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--celtics--clippers-resume-push-to-get-kevin-garnett-doc-rivers-deal-done-160920220.html

The Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Clippers are discussing possible compromises to including guardEric Bledsoe into the Kevin Garnett-Doc Rivers deal with hopes of completing an agreement on Monday, league sources told Yahoo! Sports

But I guess it does not apply to him...

laugh out loud gif

TIME TO TWIST THE STORY...

I just shared what I read from Yahoo! Sports.

How about that breaking news of yours, did it pan out?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

And "I just shared what I read from Adrian Wojnarowski from Yahoo! Sports".

I know, I know, Iknow it's only wrong when I "share what I read from Yahoo but not when you do" Right?

laugh out loud gif

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

The cheapest owner in the world of sports wants everything his way. Forget trading anyone to him and just move along. KG stays and so does PP. Doc you must go! Enjoy the 200k you'll get for doing analyst work for whichever network needs a face. By the way it was just announced that the trade is off on ESPN. Thank god let the Clippers be who they are! A second tier team who is about to lose their star PG to Houston or Dallas.

+1...I agree

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

to top it off, we are just witnessing the dark side of Doc...playing for the Clips choosing who to send to the C's...shark!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I don't agree.  I think the Clips are justified and Danny is STILL asking for too much.

A 37 year old Garnett with one year left in his career - for a Jordan, a young serviceable center with upside, is a fair trade.

Doc Rivers isn't worth 2 first round picks.

Not to you, not to the Clippers either..you would have bent too, wouldnt you?? Good thing Danny didnt, makes him a better businessman...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

This whole mess of the gun to our head by Doc and even KG has reached what I hope is the end.

It may be back on but Donald Sterling who is a sickeningly cheap man and DA did the right thing and walked away.  KG is 37 but he is a lot better than Deandre Jordan, Jordan is only here for two very expensive years if he came.  Those who say it is a great move of KG's age refuse to look at the reality of what the two players can produce.  Jordan stinks.  So what is the point of a move like this.

KG if he had stayed could have reached the logical end to a great career. Thanks Doc.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

[QUOTE]

Not to you, not to the Clippers either..you would have bent too, wouldnt you?? Good thing Danny didnt, makes him a better businessman...

So true.

It would've been a bad deal for the Celts if the Celts only ended up with Jordan and one 1st round pick.

[/QUOTE]

I agree. If KG and Doc are so indispensable for the Clippers to win the title, PAY FOR IT!