Steve Kerr Picks CELTICS to WIN IT ALL!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Steve Kerr Picks CELTICS to WIN IT ALL!

On ESPN tonight, Steve Kerr sites the Celtics unselfish style, team defense, and discipline to not take the "Hero shots" as reasons as to why the Celtics should win the NBA Championship. He also sees the Fakers as being at the beginning of the end right now! #18 is on its way!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: Steve Kerr Picks CELTICS to WIN IT ALL!

Doesn't really matter. The C's just have to win one game at a time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In Response to Re: Steve Kerr Picks CELTICS to WIN IT ALL!:
    [QUOTE]Doesn't really matter. The C's just have to win one game at a time.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

guyfromtex,

You have an amazing grasp of the obvious. 1+1=2 also! It matters if you believe in the opinion of someone who has been there and done that. The guy has been a 5-time NBA CHAMP and a successful NBA GM. I take his point of view as more valid than the armchair dreamers on these posts. Have another beer.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framdude. Show framdude's posts

I understand where "guyfromTex" comes from. At the sametime it is good that someone like Steve Kerr believes that about the Celtics. To me it is more important compared other talking heads because, he is the one doing the games on TNT and he has a first hand view of how they are playing, so from that standpoint I would put much more stock into his opinion.
    Other than that, as guyfromTex said, it does not matter what anyone thinks, or even what the Celtics player thinks, until they put together the effort on the floor it is all talk, that is all.
    Let us hope Celtics get rolling again!! Cheers to that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

maybe we can focus on the fact we have to win the second Knicks games which we are trailing by one at the half for starters.  Kerr seems pretty critical of the Celts right now if you are watching.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I saw the interview and I was quite surprised by his statements concerning both the Celtics and the Lakers......interesting.....but the second season is long and grueling.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

we looked old an awful tonight, nowhere near champions

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

I missed the first half and halftime show. Did Barkley continue to dis us??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

He will we were not impressive.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

wow this makes me so much more confident that we will win it all...im sure when the guys in the locker room heard the news about kerr they knew for sure banner 18 was coming...i remember in 08 nobody had us winning against the lakers in the finals...final result? well you all remember game 6....also i HATE everything about the media!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

and in 2011 alot of "experts" have the Cs win against LA...  so what?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

2010* sorry not 2011

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steve Kerr Picks CELTICS to WIN IT ALL! : guyfromtex, You have an amazing grasp of the obvious. 1+1=2 also! It matters if you believe in the opinion of someone who has been there and done that. The guy has been a 5-time NBA CHAMP and a successful NBA GM. I take his point of view as more valid than the armchair dreamers on these posts. Have another beer.....
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

Riiiight... the guy won 5 championship with a guy whom alot of players and people around the world would consider the best player in the history of basketball?  Take him out of the equation he at best an all star...?  Good player but not great...  As for a "successful" Gm... he got the gig in phoenix and discombobulate the team when trading for Shaq when clearly Phoenix had another run deep into the playoff with those core players (Nash, Stoudemire, Marion...??).  What did shaq do to Phoenix... uh yeah... exactly...  and how is phoenix now... uh yeah... exactly...  Successful GM???  Puh-lease...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steve Kerr Picks CELTICS to WIN IT ALL! : Riiiight... the guy won 5 championship with a guy whom alot of players and people around the world would consider the best player in the history of basketball?  Take him out of the equation he at best an all star...?  Good player but not great...  As for a "successful" Gm... he got the gig in phoenix and discombobulate the team when trading for Shaq when clearly Phoenix had another run deep into the playoff with those core players (Nash, Stoudemire, Marion...??).  What did shaq do to Phoenix... uh yeah... exactly...  and how is phoenix now... uh yeah... exactly...  Successful GM???  Puh-lease...
    Posted by Aslanb0ynn[/QUOTE]

He wasn't responding to you!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from strider9. Show strider9's posts

Steve Kerr was not a superstar basketball player yes, but he was one of the all time best role players. Without him the bulls would certainly have fewer titles. Of that I'm sure. Everyone is entitled to opinions. Personally I like Steve Kerr as a former player and now as an analyst and commentator.