stevens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fedup13. Show fedup13's posts

stevens

worst coaching job ov the year    reasons why did he take out pressy when team was jelling and put in crawford he holds the ball for 14 to 15 seconds is just a one and one player when pressy was in ball moved around with crawford in everbody stands still i thin k he should bench crawford or go in with second unit    ore trade him he is not a team player or a celtic

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: stevens

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here we go!

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Yip.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to fedup13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

worst coaching job ov the year    reasons why did he take out pressy when team was jelling and put in crawford he holds the ball for 14 to 15 seconds is just a one and one player when pressy was in ball moved around with crawford in everbody stands still i thin k he should bench crawford or go in with second unit    ore trade him he is not a team player or a celtic

[/QUOTE]

blah blah blah.....stevens is one of the best young coaches...my god look at our roster..we are lucky we have 13 wins...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Sideline report indicated that Stevens was about to bench the starters (and did some - Green) if they didn't get it together ... they didn't look too good at start of qtr but then got back to even and even a 5 pt lead so he must have decided to give them a chance to redeem themselves ... He goofed. Pressey, Hump & Oly were the better starters today!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sideline report indicated that Stevens was about to bench the starters (and did some - Green) if they didn't get it together ... they didn't look too good at start of qtr but then got back to even and even a 5 pt lead so he must have decided to give them a chance to redeem themselves ... He goofed. Pressey, Hump & Oly were the better starters today!

[/QUOTE]

there will be more days like that....if you really look at it our subs is almost same as our starters...it can go any way at any time....our team is not that good...when bradley and crawford came in we fell apart...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think they are shopping Crawford.  Hopefully they are.  I like the way he's played for the Celts but in the big picture I think they could get most for him sooner than later.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to passfirst's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think they are shopping Crawford.  Hopefully they are.  I like the way he's played for the Celts but in the big picture I think they could get most for him sooner than later.

[/QUOTE]

Crawford was G_D awful today...Pressy outplayed him comp-letely...But I fear we are seeing the real C's now, and that if the schedule in January truly is horrific, we'll definitely be in the lottery...they are not a very good team...not enough talent and they are still searching for combo's that can work...plus many of them expect to be gone soon, so that can't help...the honeymoon is over, but not for Stevens...he's a darned good young coach...he's spent the entire season making chicken salad out of Chicken SH_T!...Like Crawford...that dude is done...his downward spiral is just starting...he can hear and feel Rondo's footsteps...