Stiemsma

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Re: Stiemsma

In Response to Re: Stiemsma:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stiemsma :  "Rondo played in 78 games his rookie year, starting 25 and averaging 23.5 mins per game.  He played and started 77 his second year! As an 18 year old, Jefferson played in 71  games his first year, averaging 14.8 mins per game.  He was a starter by his third year at age 20. Perkins rode the pine as a 19 year old rookie, but by the age of 21, his third year, he was averaging 20 mins per game. Please don't split hairs with me on the difference between "rookie" and "young guy."  JJJ is 22, and a rookie, as is Moore.  Clearly, he has played teenagers before, once they earn their way on the court."
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Thank you! The law of nature in the NBA - if you're good enough to play, you will play. If not....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stiemsma :  "Rondo played in 78 games his rookie year, starting 25 and averaging 23.5 mins per game.  He played and started 77 his second year! As an 18 year old, Jefferson played in 71  games his first year, averaging 14.8 mins per game.  He was a starter by his third year at age 20. Perkins rode the pine as a 19 year old rookie, but by the age of 21, his third year, he was averaging 20 mins per game. Please don't split hairs with me on the difference between "rookie" and "young guy."  JJJ is 22, and a rookie, as is Moore.  Clearly, he has played teenagers before, once they earn their way on the court."
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Thank you! The law of nature in the NBA - if you're good enough to play, you will play. If not....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    Unlike Semih and Nenad, GS showed no hesitation in shooting long jumpers. Confidence is good.

AK

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

He may do ok with the big four, because he will not be getting the ball except in great spots.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

He may do ok with the big four, because he will not be getting the ball except in great spots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

stiemsma appears to be cultivating a soul patch. or should i say rockin' a fresh imperial? i like it. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]stiemsma appears to be cultivating a soul patch. or should i say rockin' a fresh imperial? i like it. 
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

The only soul patch I would ever consider cultivating is one that still has its hymen intact and is staring back at me as I commence dining..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kycleptic. Show kycleptic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stiemsma : The only soul patch I would ever consider cultivating is one that still has its hymen intact and is staring back at me as I commence dining..
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

That's deep.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stiemsma : That's deep.
    Posted by kycleptic[/QUOTE]
    yeah.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stiemsma : That's deep.
    Posted by kycleptic[/QUOTE]

Thank you. What I actually should have wrote is that the only soul patch I would  ever CONTEMPLATE is, well, you know the rest..Look, I have actually even delved deeper-if that's possible..and thank you again ahead of time

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbrock911. Show rbrock911's posts

My new favorite player with his first start.  Looking good too!