Still think Bradley can't shoot, CHE?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Still think Bradley can't shoot, CHE?

In response to jrmccook's comment:

i've said since day 1 that I think ab's upside is joe dumars type career.

perfect comparison

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

lol Fierce why do you care what Che thinks?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Good comparison but I think AB could be better..he is only 22. Just maybe not as long of a career at the pace he plays. Play 10-11 years, retire a multi $$$ then go burn up a slower moving sport or whatever! Great kid with a magnificent attitude! A real keeper.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Che is wrong but he will hold out as long as he can because he likes being angry and in particular likes being angry at Danny Ainge. It would be very painful for Che to acknowledge Ainge did brilliant work getting Bradley. So he'll hold out until he looks ridiculous and then he'll concede the point.

"That's why I said the Celts should explore making AB a PG."

Umm, no. It's easier to learn to shoot  than to learn how to handle the ball. 

AB is not a point guard in the "great starting point guard" sense. He'll be much better as a 2 who can play some backup point when called upon...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

I would say Alvin Robertson way more than Dumars.

Hey Snake,

To continue this conversation a little bit,  I found this site this morning and they are discussing the same thing we were.  Interesting.

http://www.csnne.com/blog/celtics-talk/seeing-green-which-nba-player-does-bradley-remind-you

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Che is wrong but he will hold out as long as he can because he likes being angry and in particular likes being angry at Danny Ainge. It would be very painful for Che to acknowledge Ainge did brilliant work getting Bradley. So he'll hold out until he looks ridiculous and then he'll concede the point.

AB is not a point guard in the "great starting point guard" sense. He'll be much better as a 2 who can play some backup point when called upon...

Che is not wrong - che does not jump and bandwagon like you do. People forget that DUDDER WAS THE ONLY FAN PRONOUNCED RONDO  not worth to wear the celtics uniform. ALL OF YOU --- i will repeat "all of you" did not believed him, called HIM a bunch of degrading names and embarrassed Dudder . Now everyone jumping in bandwagon including you. Everyone in hurry to get rid of Rondo, replace him with unproven Bradley. He might be good but I can't say until he's proven. He has to earn the position. Your hate with Dudder was documented and everything I said is true. His excellent BB analysis 5 years ahead than most of you - specially that FUNGUS zhyte. Let's stop twisting and  post the truth.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Che is not wrong - che does not jump and bandwagon like you do. People forget that DUDDER WAS THE ONLY FAN PRONOUNCED RONDO  not worth to wear the celtics uniform. ALL OF YOU --- i will repeat "all of you" did not believed him, called HIM a bunch of degrading names and embarrassed Dudder . Now everyone jumping in bandwagon including you. Everyone in hurry to get rid of Rondo, replace him with unproven Bradley. He might be good but I can't say until he's proven. He has to earn the position. Your hate with Dudder was documented and everything I said is true. His excellent BB analysis 5 years ahead than most of you - specially that FUNGUS zhyte. Let's stop twisting and  post the truth.

People didn't like Dudder because he was a pompous azz. it had nothing to do with what he thought about hoops.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

You can't explain Bradley's average or below average shooting and you are looking for someone to join you even it's a coolaid?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

You really have a lot of time on your hands.

Id say winning a debate with Che is your lifes ambition.. but pulling out one game as your evidence is really weak.

I happen to believe AB might have a decent shot... only off last years breif stretch he had and a handful of games this year/.. not enough evidence to draw a conclusion imo but ID lean more towards he can probably shoot well enough.

Jury still out so stop acting like a chimp fighting over the last banana

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I keep telling him Bradley could be good but not consistent at this time. Yes, there is no evidence....yet, until he proves it.

Otherwise--FUNGUS FIERCE just want to throw out some garbage anal-ysis to show fans his BB hit or miss just he has something to say today.

Go work, don't be a kosher DILL here  - contribute to the society. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Before you judge if AB is a good/bad shooter, you should define what is a good shoter. There is much more than just a high % which should be accounted for e.g. shooting from dribbling, shooting from catch and shoot, shooting contested, shooting range, shooting quickness...

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

AB is very good on defense, and his offense will only improve the more he plays.

He came into the league as a defender...........what did we expect?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I think the idea that the future offense will be driven by two small guards that are not scorers could be a real problem. Pierce will be gone and this team will need at least a couple of aggressive scorers.  The backcourt will be gifted and athletic, but scoring wiil have to come somewhere.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

AB is 25 for 81 over the past 8 games.

At least he isn't so terribly timid a shooter that he can't improve given experience.

But no.... Bradley really can't shoot, FUNGUS.

Advantage-CHE.

Pud