STOP Blaming Murphy,Arroyo,Kristic,Sasha They don't even PLAY!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

STOP Blaming Murphy,Arroyo,Kristic,Sasha They don't even PLAY!!

Post after Post here blaming the above 4 players for C's losing,enough already Doc dosn't even play them much, maybe 2 minutes of trash time.

Doc plays 9 players  Allen - Rondo -Garnett-Pierce-Baby-West-Green-Wafer-Oneil & Shaq when healthy.

Murphy Arroyo Kristic and Sasha are cheerleaders only,

Also stop blaming the losing on trading Perk, he never played this year, he was hurt most of the year. Boston went 23-3 without him.

We all know why Doc dosn't play the 4 white guys!

Take care Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: STOP Blaming Murphy,Arroyo,Kristic,Sasha They don't even PLAY!!

Krystic was the starter and has seen good amount of minutes.
    Murphy Arroyo and sasha have been invisble

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

wafer does not play either. krstic does play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

and arroyo is not white. he's hispanic. HTH

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

You know, I was really liking your post until the end where you made it about race!  It has nothing to do with color!!!  This is about Doc's achilles heel, which is his ability to maximize and develop his bench.  Of course I'd like to see those guys developed more effectively but I'd say the same for Von Wafer and, in the long term, Avery Bradley!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Re: STOP Blaming Murphy,Arroyo,Kristic,Sasha They don't even PLAY!!:
    [QUOTE]and arroyo is not white. he's hispanic. HTH
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

Hispanic is classified as white.

Point is he dosn't play,so don't blame him.

Run

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Re: STOP Blaming Murphy,Arroyo,Kristic,Sasha They don't even PLAY!!:
    [QUOTE]You know, I was really liking your post until the end where you made it about race!  It has nothing to do with color!!!  This is about Doc's achilles heel, which is his ability to maximize and develop his bench.  Of course I'd like to see those guys developed more effectively but I'd say the same for Von Wafer and, in the long term, Avery Bradley!
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

For Doc it is unfortunately about race. If the above 4 were black they would play and not sit.

Take care Run

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]wafer does not play either. krstic does play.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

Wafer was hurt and should play allot in the playoffs.

Run

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

doc tends to do that a lot to his bench, especially in the playoffs.

but i agree that it has nothing to do with race

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: STOP Blaming Murphy,Arroyo,Kristic,Sasha They don't even PLAY!! : Hispanic is classified as white. Point is he dosn't play,so don't blame him. Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

That's not necessarily true.

There are white-hispanics AND black-hispanics. Ever been to Panama or the Dominican Republic?

I have.