Stuck on one, not two, not 3....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Stuck on one, not two, not 3....

Could this be the end of the line for this Big (dirty) Three???

No one would dare make this comment just a  few weeks ago...but my, how times have changed...

Or Will Lebrons make good on his comments???

Some say that Lebrons looks like he is playing back in Cleveland..

From the looks of things, he seems to be carrying this team on his back...Wade and Bosh are clearly not playing at a high level..RA is not the sharpshooter of a few years ago

Old age, injuries, or just plain tough D...can they get past these pesky Pacers??

and the Spurs after that...they are starting to sound and play like the Slackers with Kome...

"We have to do a better job of getting opportunities for me and Chris to succeed," Wade said.

Wade missed layup upon layup, leaving eight, maybe 10 points on the floor. Over and over, Wade reached the rim, but couldn't close on the most elementary of finishes. Better job of getting opportunities for him? That's a code for blaming his coach and sparing himself the reality of his responsibilities.

hmmmmmm...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--lebron-james-dwyane-wade-chris-bosh-big-three-miami-heat-065701885.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: Stuck on one, not two, not 3....

Since no one showed up in game 6. I'm wondering if internally the HEAT players took offense to Bron saying "he had to go back to his Cleveland days" after game 5.

Wade is going to throw someone under the bus if they lose...and I think it's going to be Coach Spo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I still expect the Heat to win this series. 

Lebron actually spoke the truth.   Not too different than Larry in '84 when he called his own team sissies after the Game 3 blowout in LA.

If he has to LJ will carry the whole team on his back in Game 7, just like he did against our Celtics last year in Boston in Game 6.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I expect a very tough game from both teams....

Edge to Miami and Lebrains, but these Pacers have shown a growth spurt in this series...

They believe they can win in Miami.. I just hope the refs let them play....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

I expect a very tough game from both teams....

Edge to Miami and Lebrains, but these Pacers have shown a growth spurt in this series...

They believe they can win in Miami.. I just hope the refs let them play....

I agree.  I expect a very competitive game by both teams.  I do believe that Miami  usually gets the favorable calls.  Indiana still could win a game in Miami but it won't be easy for them. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

If Indiana wins, the nba isn't as fixed as I think it is. I'd be willing to apologize to stern if it happened.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

If they lose, look for "Spo must go" signs all over South Beach!

Bosh will be the scapegoat, he always is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Watch those refs ....watch how they become blind to calls on Miami in Miami...Lebron fouling out in Game 7? Won't happen....I bet two hottest Pacers early get into foul trouble early.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Watch those refs ....watch how they become blind to calls on Miami in Miami...Lebron fouling out in Game 7? Won't happen....I bet two hottest Pacers early get into foul trouble early.

Agree.  I wouldn't be surprised if Miami gets the favorable calls and some of  the Indiana players are in foul trouble.  This could definitely influence the outcome of the game which happens very frequently in NBA games. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Spoelstra is not a good coach, he's a lucky coach.  The coaching talent in this series is sitting on the Pacers' bench. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

One can only hope the title to this discussion is correct. If the Pacers play their game, they can win even though it is in Miami. The refs are the key to this game. It should be a good one. Go Pacers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Officials for tonight's game

Mike Callahan
    Ken Mauer

and Mr quick trigger himself  Scott Foster

These games have been too big for Foster.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

If they call it anywhere close, especially in the Third, Pacers have an excellent chance...

Miami has come out in the third like gangsters...but the refs have made some very favorable calls for them. Zibbras allowed them to mugg the pacers withoug any fouls which turns the tide of the games to miami..Last game Pacers dominated the third.I will be interested to see what happens...Miami is clearly better when they pressure and run, and build big leads...Hoping they run out of gas in the fourth, and refs don't bail them out...

Take it to them early Pacers.and win that third quarter.....keep dictating the pace...!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

My guess is the refs will start the fouls on the Pacers early so that they have a tough hill to climb with Miami playing at home....they will let Lebron and Co. get things going early without the trouble of being in foul trouble. Makeup calls will happen once they have jumped out to a good size lead.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Although i started this thread going into a must win with pacers, i think this still applies against the Spurs...

Miami made adjustments to the pacers bigs and pacers never recovered...

Pop would not let this happen. This is a well coached team (offense and defense)with a good mixture of vets and young guns..When Duncan got in early foul trouble, Pops benched him for almost a whole quarter..thats confidence in your bench...Unlike the Pacers, these guys have been to the circus a few times..and they can play better as soon as the rust falls off....

I do see Miami winning the second game, but would not be surprised if Spurs sweep..

The look on Spoelstra's face in the fourth told me everything..

He is worried....

If Lebrains and co. win the title this year, I will give him his proper kudos..