Sullinger 3-17 Crawford 2-14

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Sullinger 3-17 Crawford 2-14

Why does coach Stevens keep Crawford in the game when he shooting 14% and Sullinger at 17%?? Game on the line and you know Sullinger or Crawford will want to shoot the ball ,even though they are throwing up bricks. College coach Stevens dosn't have the courage to sit either player,C's lose as Sullinger launches a no chance in H three. Ainge needs to step in and have a team meeting backing rookie coach Stevens and explaining to all the players coach Stevens is here to stay and they may not be . A veteran NBA coach would have sat Crawford and Sullinger in this situation. Stevens needs to play his centers more as well,you can't have 3 small forwards starting Green-Bass and Sullinger.

Happy New Year

Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: Sullinger 3-17 Crawford 2-14

Troll grade D minus.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

Sully had probably his worst game. He tried bull-rushing the net and got swallowed up over and over. It doesn't look like he has developed any real low-post moves yet, but he's been able to get by and produce on the blue-collar plays, like fighting for an offensive rebound and getting tip-ins, that he does as well as anybody.

He has great footwork without the ball, but with the ball he can't generate much. Hopefully that will change. He's smart enough to know what he needs to work on, but unfortunately he also does come off a bit arrogant, so it's hard to say if he'll bother.

Crawford, on the other hand, is just what he is and will always be - an uncoachable playground player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

I love people overreacting to one game. Seems to be going on a lot around here. Trade Sullinger. Kid is garbage. Steven's is a terrible coach. Might as well buy him out. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

My experience shows me that good scorers in the NBA shoot themselves out of a slump and are not removed from a game unless they are taking bad shots, tired, not hustling on D, in a bad matchup, or in foul trouble.  

but it sems that the OP thinks he knows how to coach basketball in the NBA better than Stevens, so I hope Stevens is reading the post so he will know how to improve his coaching skills.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

and fire Ainge for hiring such a goofball coach...hmm..are these the same people that were clamoring for Doc's head????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Marshon Brooks will be back next week or soon and will get his min.We need somebodyn who can score.Marshon and Brogan are our best shooters.I ca see that coach Stevens style of play requires good outside shooters.The new look nba does n ot needs big centers or huge pover forwards.,just penetrate and dish out to the wings for a 3.We should get a good one in the next draft.I,m happy the way they are playing and the direction they are going.Go Celtics.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

My only complaint is a step back three by Sully????  Who does he think he is-Kevin Love?  That couldn't have been he finally play.  Sully is not a bonafide 3 point shooter.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My only complaint is a step back three by Sully????  Who does he think he is-Kevin Love?  That couldn't have been he finally play.  Sully is not a bonafide 3 point shooter.

[/QUOTE]

I agree.  The last two shots were horrible.

Let's not forget Bradley's PRAYER with about 20 seconds to go.  No way was that the play.  "Ok, everyone clear out, and let our 6' guard drive to the basket for an easy two..."

Ah, methinks not!!

Suulinger's shoddy shot was a product of Bradley's horrible heave.  We need Green or Hump to take the last shot.