Suns@Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Suns@Celtics

Man what's wrong with Ray Allen!!!Let PP handle the ball!Bradley looking good.Moore not looking so good!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Re: Suns@Celtics

This team, I mean this team, is not playoff-caliber.  Rondo's absence is not the reason we look the way we do.  We have no interior defense.  Gortat is abusing our interior.  I thought JON was here for defense (if you ask him) and Gortat is abusing him.

Pierce looked like he HAD a little bit of pep in the first 4 minutes of the game.  However, he just doesn't have much.  He had his 2nd and 3rd dunks OF THE SEASON tonight and, other than that, he cannot get off the floor.  His shots are so easily blocked.  If Ray Allen handles the ball again, I'm going to throw my tv out the window.  He's a walking turnover machine.

This team is doing nothing and I refuse to blame it on Rondo's absence.  We should be playing much, much better.  I expect a much better performance in the 2nd half or Danny is going to start making calls on these guys this weekend.

When you look at performances like this, how can you blame DA for looking to possibly move these guys.  Keeping them isn't getting us anywhere.  Right now, we're bad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Petey, while I understand your frustration (and share it), it's too early to panic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Who to blame????Look what DA did to this team.He since Wilcox?not playing,Dooling not playing,Pavlovi not playing JJ not playing moore he look awful out there i mean what do u expect???now ur blaming the starter???come on!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yes, Danny threatening to fix what he broke with his constant and stupid moves and expects Doc to deal with.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

We are getting killed on the boards by the worst rebounding team in the league!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Doc must be trying to make a point leaving this horrible team of subs out there. We're going to lose the game in the last 5 minutes of play with these subs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

OMG!!!!!!!this is painful to watch!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Celtsfan, I honestly don't see how realistically evaluating this team's performance is panicking.  I haven't called for DA to trade the whole lot of them.  But I would not blame DA for entertaining offers for these guys.  I mean, do you really see these guys competing against the elite teams?  Do you honestly see this team being able to perform against good teams?  The Suns are 5 - 9 and they are in our house and just went on a 12 - 0 run (I just heard Mike say it was 12-0).

We have not scored in the 4th quarter.  Oh Bradley just hit a shot.  Their play is so inconsistent and, AGAIN, it's not all due to Rondo being absent.

But if you call that panicking, then I'm panicking.  Avery is our leading scorer.  Who in their right mind would not panic if Avery Bradley is your leading scorer?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Peter, maybe you are right........maybe we should panic! We can't even hit a shot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Suns@Celtics": [QUOTE]Celtsfan, I honestly don't see how realistically evaluating this team's performance is panicking.  I haven't called for DA to trade the whole lot of them.  But I would not blame DA for entertaining offers for these guys.  I mean, do you really see these guys competing against the elite teams?  Do you honestly see this team being able to perform against good teams?  The Suns are 5 - 9 and they are in our house and just went on a 12 - 0 run (I just heard Mike say it was 12-0). We have not scored in the 4th quarter.  Oh Bradley just hit a shot.  Their play is so inconsistent and, AGAIN, it's not all due to Rondo being absent. But if you call that panicking, then I'm panicking.  Avery is our leading scorer.  Who in their right mind would not panic if Avery Bradley is your leading scorer? Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE] Your assessment is accurate for this time. It's the timing I'm suggesting is wrong. I just want to be patient for 6 to 8 weeks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

The old legs are leaving a LOT of shots short.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Every pick is a bad pick!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

man this is hard to watch, this really shows how invaluable rondo is to this team....63 points with less than three left to play...pathetic

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Another painful lost!!!!!I would feel better if DA is going to make a move right now!!any move damn!this is awful,JO need to retire and marquis!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

They hit all their open shots and we don't.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Loss of Rondo definitely a factor in tonights game.
    Looks like nobody picked up the slack

Next 7 games
    Jan 20 Phoenix L
    Jan 22 Washington
    Jan 23 Orlando
    Jan 26 Orlando
    Jan 27 Indiana
    Jan 29 Cleveland
    Jan 31 Cleveland

Best case scenario 5-2
    Most likely scenario 4-3
    Blow it up scenario 2-5

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Re: Suns@Celtics:
    [QUOTE]"Yes, Danny threatening to fix what he broke with his constant and stupid moves..."
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    That is the perfect summary of the state of the Boston Celtics.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Celtsfan, you are totally right.  We should wait but "for what"?  The crazy thing is that the Suns are just as bad.  The Suns is not a good basketball team and they are dominating us.  They've scored 25 second half points and still lead us by 8.  We don't have ANYBODY who can hit a shot.

How many more 5-12 and 5-13 from the KGs and PPs do we have to see to determine this is where they are right now?  At some point, PP is in shape and there must be another reason why he can't hit the side of a barn?  At some point, 8 points and 5 rebounds for KG just isn't doing the Celtics any good.  At some point, we'll realize that this is what we're going to get from JON.  Let's take another 2-3 weeks to definitively conclude that Ray Allen will consistently have as many turnovers as he can give 3-pointers.

I agree that we should not ship them all out but when I look at this team, this is what these guys have transformed into.  I'd give it some more time but all that is going to do is result in mounting frustration.  These guys aren't going to all of a sudden go on a streak.  This is the EASY part of the severely condensed schedule.  This is the easy part.  We're going to be in trouble at this rate.

Wow, I will still cheer them on Sunday when I'll be at the Verizon Center.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Philly is going to run away with the Atlantic Division.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Embarrassing. Painful. Pitiful. Just can't find the right word.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: Suns@Celtics:
    [QUOTE]Embarrassing. Painful. Pitiful. Just can't find the right word.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    I think that sums it up pretty well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustWords. Show JustWords's posts

Wow.

This is beyond my worst expectations.

Age has finally caught up with them, as the shortened pre/season has accentuated.

I don't think it's at all premature to blow up the team.  The longer we wait, the less value the old dudes have.  I mean, maybe they play well for a month and restore value to some degree, but I don't think that's a safe bet.  Garnett is done.  Pierce should show an uptick.  Allen is Allen.  But at the end of the day, they're just old.

And it's sad.

We'll be lucky to make the playoffs, blessed to win in the first round, and there's just no way we get further than that.

And if that's all we got, might as well start blowing it up sooner than later.  Not that I'm an expert in timing it and all.  Don't know.  Just .... my mind is blown by how bad they look this year.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

The best thing that Danny Ainge could do right now to bring honor to himself is to blow this team up-trade KG, Allen, and Pierce for some number 1 picks in next year's deep draft and resign. Give the next GM something to work with...draft picks in next year's draft and cap room..I don't know if he'd be able to get anything for these guys. Fierce will let us know if Boston can do this..This era is over.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Suns@Celtics": [QUOTE]The best thing that Danny Ainge could do right now to bring honor to himself is to blow this team up-trade KG, Allen, and Pierce for some number 1 picks in next year's deep draft and resign. Give the next GM something to work with...draft picks in next year's draft and cap room..I don't know if he'd be able to get anything for these guys. Fierce will let us know if Boston can do this..This era is over. Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE] Good post,especially the part about resigning.