Suns game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Suns game

Ok I'd like to get a win tonight but I REALLY want a win Sunday. I hope we don't get into a running game with the Suns and lose our legs on a back to back and travel.

Hopefully Doc plays the bench a lot tonight and saves something for Sunday.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Suns game

Very physical game last night and the Suns are hungry for a win.  Nash will be a problem, as he is for most teams.  The two games will drain the Celts and we will be lucky if we have the drive we need against the Lakers.  Thanks David Stern

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

The C's will have a day rest and a short flight for the Lakers game. They'll be up for it.
        I think the C's are on a good roll right now. Perk is back and Shaq will be back tonight. Our inside game will be too much for Phoenix to handle.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

The Suns are a team in disarray thus fueling rumors that Steve Nash may be moved before the trade deadline. The problem lies. however, in the Celts' tendency to play down to its opposition. The Suns shouldn't have to be a problem, moreso if Shaq plays.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Here comes the Celtics losing streak we all have been waiting for. Starts tonight...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

With a day off it does not matter how many minutes player play. The play-offs are proof of that.

Go Celtics!