Tainted Championship

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

Re: Tainted Championship

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship:
    [QUOTE]Boston Globe - September 19, 2010 "We lost fair and square."  Wyc Grousbeck
    Posted by CK57[/QUOTE]

Where is the link?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

[QUOTE]stiorevo Posts: 7 First: 7/13/2010 Last: 8/31/2010 Don't know what Lakers and Boston game you were watching.  I personally saw the refs let both teams play up until about 5 minutes left in the game.  Then, all calls were directed to the Lakers.  I live in LA and work across from the Staples Center and almost all of the Laker fans at my work agree with my above comment.  I agree about the poor execution and I do agree it is over and time to move on, but 37-17, come on!!! No matter what you say, I will have my own opinions and that opinion is that the NBA is fixed!!!
    Posted by greenkillme[/QUOTE]

Did anyone check the bank accounts of the ref's after the game?

#793 by the way. 1K is still a goal

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Want

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

To

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Be

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Number

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Eight

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Hundred

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]                        
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

-

Jeez, I had my eyes on that number for days now, and there you go beating me to it.  Oh well, no matter how you get there, it's getting there that counts.

Now, let's set our sights on 1000, then on to ad infinitum.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : - Not bad at all.  Real good, in fact.  LoL If you can't have fun here, you can't have fun anywhere.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

bring that antoine haggling, as it pertains to the tainted championship of course, over here (i was sick of those passive-aggressive twon threads too) and it'll be up to 1,000 by lunch time tomorrow.  Surprised

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

The Lakers are the princesses of the NBA. Boston plays hardnosed basketball. There really was no surprise that the refs were going to carry the Lakers. In that game 7 the Lakers were like the flashy boxer who had taken too many body shots and was going down in the 12th round. There are shady people in the NBA (refs, league officials) just as there are in boxing. The refs flat out carried the Lakers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : - - Yeah,coach, as long as the fools come and the trolls invade our board they reinforce the history of Taint. The refs and the league are bad enough but the trolls that come to prove the Taint torments them are just the proof in the puddin. They should go back to their LA forums and celebrate. The refs and the league influenced that outcome of the 2010 titles and there ain't no getting around it.
    Given the nonsense you trolls post here in your board, you think you can be left alone?

Trolling has no limits, even for Celtic fans...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]20 more foul shots....21 foul shots in the 4th quarter..what does it mean.... It means the refs stole this from the Celtics and the lakers won a tainted championship."   -gtown07

Simple, it means you crybabies are accepting the truth. The Celtics fouled more and got what they deserved - beaten fair and square...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]The Lakers are the princesses of the NBA. Boston plays hardnosed basketball. There really was no surprise that the refs were going to carry the Lakers. In that game 7 the Lakers were like the flashy boxer who had taken too many body shots and was going down in the 12th round. There are shady people in the NBA (refs, league officials) just as there are in boxing. The refs flat out carried the Lakers.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

-

Dear Man With No Name  (guyfromtex),

Imagine what those corrupt refs and League Officials would do for 
    A Fistful of Dollars. I bet they'd sell their mothers for just A Few Dollars More.  And from now on whenever I refer to the Celtics, the Refs, and the League Officials, I'm referencing The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

We all learned from the movie
    Wall Street that Greed is Good and from Rock music that Even the Losers Get Lucky Sometimes, but what we need is a Dirty Harry, some rebel rouge to come along and clean up the mess that has become the corrupt NBA.  It will happen sooner or later.

And when it does the Corrupt Officials and bought off Refs will either end up before Congress or in the deep end of
    The Dead Pool while the credits roll over the end of their short & shamefull run.

We need some new movies to come out and expose the Taint, like
    The Tainted Banner, The Good, the Bad, the Ugly & the Tainted, or The Taint Goes On Forever.  How about, To Live & Taint in LA, or a documentary titled, A Short History of Taint:  (How LA and a Corrupt NBA Engineered the Tainted Title of 2010.)

Stern & Taint:  We Produce & Direct in the Industry of Taint.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

bump

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

tainted..........keep this post alive

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sellgoods. Show sellgoods's posts

* http://www.itemsellout.com

* Jame shoes $30--39

* Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

* Jordan Spizike shoes $35