TAKE IT TO THE BANK: RONDO +JO W/1ST ROUNDER=HOWARD AS A RENTAL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

TAKE IT TO THE BANK: RONDO +JO W/1ST ROUNDER=HOWARD AS A RENTAL?

my sources tell me ainge as in 2007 is burning the midnight oil and the fone lines. there will be a deal with no promise of any future signings for DH as the first option. his agent just got humphries to re-sign with him after bolting during the kardashian period. my source believes that DH, humphries and williams have a pact to play together patterned after the miami 3. we are in the best position to accomodate all 3 with some slick ainge dealings. first you get the big dog, then you get buzz and everyone's attention.

DH has $30M reasons not to walk away from the celts plus he will have doc rivers as his coach, someone he intensely respects. no doubt this is part of the reason doc came back. he can pick up the phone and lobby directly to a guy like this. Once here, i dont see Dh leaving. if in the worse case he does, oh well.. we will still have the extra $ and picks to rebuild, plus ainge could always do a sign and trade for a top pick. cleveland whined when bron left but ask them now how that pick has turned out for losing him. to me, its a no-brainer. lakes will not let go of bynum for a howard rental nor would any other team with such a chip. rondo is as good a chip as orlando can hope for at this point. he will make them exciting at the least and keep their fans interested.

once we get a DH, you can then send ray and another #1 over to golden state for monta ellis (he can play some point last time i checked and actually shoot the ball while creating his own shots ad taking it to the hole consistently). DH and Lg will work well togehter plus he already worked with bass. we will automatically have a great version of the old big 3 from a really big perspective at center, pf and sf. with ellis, you really have a true big 4. at this point, his defense is as good as ray's and the man can score the ball. pp automatically becomes your THIRD best scorer, which is a great thing at this juncture.

in crunch time, you now have pp with the other team's second best perimeter defender on him as ellis gets more respect for he can beat you in more ways in the present. with this lineup, you could throw keyon dooling or moore out there to start and we'll be ready to compete for a ring this year. next year, we'll have a real foundation for another dynastic run as we attract the other 2 guys and bid bye bye to kg (at least as a starter). btw, if we dont get Dh somehow, i'll package the same deal to the lakes for bynum. no thanks to gasol. i would rather trade rr for al jefferson. perhaps if you add bass, they will give us devin harris back as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: TAKE IT TO THE BANK: RONDO +JO W/1ST ROUNDER=HOWARD

Can you ask your source if Boston would have to take back either Turkoglu or Neslon's contract?

Also phone is spelled phone, not fone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

I could deal with your post. Again, No Gasol. Get Bynum or keep Rondo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

my sources tell me your sources don't know what they are talking about.  

But yeah, this would be a great trade. However, I'd caution forum readers against dropping by the bank and dropping that one. :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

My sources tell me that Boston never has and never will be a destination for DH!

However, I'm also told that DJ Mbenga is a likely target for Boston and brings a very important piece to the table:

He has more rings than any current Boston Celtic.

Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

My sources tell me that Elven 32 is really null.  He is really Tayshawn.  He is really 15 years old, and he really does NOT have me on ignore!!

This trade cannot happen - sorry!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: TAKE IT TO THE BANK: RONDO +JO W/1ST ROUNDER=HOWARD:
    [QUOTE]My sources tell me that Boston never has and never will be a destination for DH! However, I'm also told that DJ Mbenga is a likely target for Boston and brings a very important piece to the table: He has more rings than any current Boston Celtic.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

false. he already said he would consider boston bc they win and have a rich history..and last yr during the all star game its reported him and doc had a "interesting" convo about coming to boston.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: TAKE IT TO THE BANK: RONDO +JO W/1ST ROUNDER=HOWARD:
    [QUOTE]My sources tell me that Boston never has and never will be a destination for DH! However, I'm also told that DJ Mbenga is a likely target for Boston and brings a very important piece to the table: He has more rings than any current Boston Celtic.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

false. he already said he would consider boston bc they win and have a rich history..and last yr during the all star game its reported him and doc had a "interesting" convo about coming to boston.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from okdude73401. Show okdude73401's posts

Re: TAKE IT TO THE BANK: RONDO +JO W/1ST ROUNDER=HOWARD AS A RENTAL?

In Response to TAKE IT TO THE BANK: RONDO +JO W/1ST ROUNDER=HOWARD AS A RENTAL?:
    [QUOTE]my sources tell me ainge as in 2007 is burning the midnight oil and the fone lines. there will be a deal with no promise of any future signings for DH as the first option. his agent just got humphries to re-sign with him after bolting during the kardashian period. my source believes that DH, humphries and williams have a pact to play together patterned after the miami 3. we are in the best position to accomodate all 3 with some slick ainge dealings. first you get the big dog, then you get buzz and everyone's attention. DH has $30M reasons not to walk away from the celts plus he will have doc rivers as his coach, someone he intensely respects. no doubt this is part of the reason doc came back. he can pick up the phone and lobby directly to a guy like this. Once here, i dont see Dh leaving. if in the worse case he does, oh well.. we will still have the extra $ and picks to rebuild, plus ainge could always do a sign and trade for a top pick. cleveland whined when bron left but ask them now how that pick has turned out for losing him. to me, its a no-brainer. lakes will not let go of bynum for a howard rental nor would any other team with such a chip. rondo is as good a chip as orlando can hope for at this point. he will make them exciting at the least and keep their fans interested. once we get a DH, you can then send ray and another #1 over to golden state for monta ellis (he can play some point last time i checked and actually shoot the ball while creating his own shots ad taking it to the hole consistently). DH and Lg will work well togehter plus he already worked with bass. we will automatically have a great version of the old big 3 from a really big perspective at center, pf and sf. with ellis, you really have a true big 4. at this point, his defense is as good as ray's and the man can score the ball. pp automatically becomes your THIRD best scorer, which is a great thing at this juncture. in crunch time, you now have pp with the other team's second best perimeter defender on him as ellis gets more respect for he can beat you in more ways in the present. with this lineup, you could throw keyon dooling or moore out there to start and we'll be ready to compete for a ring this year. next year, we'll have a real foundation for another dynastic run as we attract the other 2 guys and bid bye bye to kg (at least as a starter). btw, if we dont get Dh somehow, i'll package the same deal to the lakes for bynum. no thanks to gasol. i would rather trade rr for al jefferson. perhaps if you add bass, they will give us devin harris back as well.
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from okdude73401. Show okdude73401's posts

MY SOURCES SAY YOUR A DAM IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Capitalist is so obnoxious, even worse than communist

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

My sources say terrapin hootter than avenger. Just sayin'