Tanking, Un-Justified, at least for now.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Tanking, Un-Justified, at least for now.

I fell asleep during the MSU game.  Caught the highlights of Wiggins and Parker.  I get it, these freshman are good.

However, I didn't see a young Shaq out there.  I didn't see any Duncans (smart 7 footers with NBA frames).  What I saw was some future NBA all-stars, nothing more nothing less.  Yawn. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Re: Tanking, Un-Justified, at least for now.

We are definitely in the hunt for the Eastern Conference Title this season, especially when we get Rondo back. No reason to tank anything right now. I can see this team coming together as a TEAM, and making a run to the Finals where ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!! GO CELTICS BOSTON STRONG!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

In response to BostonIrishGuy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We are definitely in the hunt for the Eastern Conference Title this season, especially when we get Rondo back. No reason to tank anything right now. I can see this team coming together as a TEAM, and making a run to the Finals where ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!! GO CELTICS BOSTON STRONG!

[/QUOTE]

lol wow

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I fell asleep during the MSU game.  Caught the highlights of Wiggins and Parker.  I get it, these freshman are good."

It's not about how good these players are. 

They are better than Jeff Green, and Green at #5 was good enough to get Ray Allen, which was good enough to get KG (albeit with another asset). 

Basically you don't understand the strategy behind turning lottery picks into assets that become part of a championship caliber team. 

It's ok if you don't like tanking, I have no problem with that, but I don't think you understand what the philosophy behind it means.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

There is a ton of overreacting on these boards (both to the Celtics early season struggles and triumphs, as well as MSU/UK and KU/DUKE games). If someone wants to actually have a conversation about any of these things I'll be waiting. I'd love to chat with y'all.