Team infighting has begun

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Team infighting has begun

http://www.twitvid.com/NJD53

nate has an axe to grind wth shaq over minutes

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Team infighting has begun

In Response to Team infighting has begun:
    [QUOTE]http://www.twitvid.com/NJD53 nate has an axe to grind wth shaq over minutes
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

\-

That is sooooo funny.  Thanks.

Did you see the clip of Shaq spanking Nate, and Nate running in Shaq's size 22's?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Team infighting has begun:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Team infighting has begun : \- That is sooooo funny.  Thanks. Did you see the clip of Shaq spanking Nate, and Nate running in Shaq's size 22's?
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

i did NOT see the spank, but i did see the wind sprints in the 22's.  i also saw a picture of both kg and shaq having nate choked up against a wall with nate at their eye level, and i don't think nate was standing on a chair.

i tell ya, i like this cast.  i would have liked it more functionally with josh childress in the mix as a 3 stopper, but maybe we work on that in the season.  heck, childress is gonna get real bored on that 30 win phoenix team, maybe we can dangle them a harangody and a stale bag of chips plus cash for childress.  i wouldn't give up on it.

but what i was sayin' is that two of the "big headed" three in miami are known to be devoid of souls.  stuffed shirts.  classless quitters.  they quit when they meet resistance or something doesn't fit their liking.

i like the fact that we seem loose off the court already, shak doesn't look as fat as sheed was and we have such better bigs than last season and that's where we fell flat when the music stopped against LA.  at the same time we are loose, everyone is together on the goals.

i think our second unit will be better than 30% or more of the starting 5's in the league.  miami's second unit is going to make their fans' toes curl, in a bad way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

and i also saw a hilarious video of pierce and nate pelting shak with popcorn as he napped before a team video session.  shak woke up after about the 14th kernel bounced off his dome

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Great Stuff, Man.

"but what i was sayin' is that two of the "big headed" three in miami are known to be devoid of souls.  stuffed shirts.  classless quitters.  they quit when they meet resistance or something doesn't fit their liking."

I don't think you're talking about D-Wade here, tell me if I'm wrong?

In hindsight, I think Sheed was poison last season and that his "I'm only gonna try in the playoffs." attitude wore off on the rest of the young impressionable guys and maybe even the cranky vets, except for Ray.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]Great Stuff, Man. "but what i was sayin' is that two of the "big headed" three in miami are known to be devoid of souls.  stuffed shirts.  classless quitters.  they quit when they meet resistance or something doesn't fit their liking."   I don't think you're talking about D-Wade here, tell me if I'm wrong? In hindsight, I think Sheed was poison last season and that his "I'm only gonna try in the playoffs." attitude wore off on the rest of the young impressionable guys and maybe even the cranky vets, except for Ray.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

no, although d-wade is a philanderer, he has some nutsak on the court.  i said 2 of the 3- bosh and bronnie.

sheed was nasty poison last year.  it killed the STARTERS most of all to sit and watch sheed's laziness and lack of desire to control rebounds lose ALL of the leads that they got last season.  i watched a lot of games.  nearly every one of them the cameras inadvertantly panned to the bench at some point when sheed was in stinking it up and pierce, allen and garnett all looked really angry. 

thankfully, i don't think sheed had much of an effect on our young guys- nate lit up in the playoffs, after doc was done burying him when we should have been working him in late in the season.  the only person that sheed really effected was davis- it likely made  him really mad to have sheed around and getting all those minutes.  and shelden for that matter.  shelden deserved to play a lot more minutes than he did. 

but now shelden is gone.  let's hope that JON doesn't get hurt this year like he does every year becuase then we'll really be leaning on........ semi-pro erdan??!!  can't even think about it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Team infighting has begun : no, although d-wade is a philanderer, he has some nutsak on the court.  i said 2 of the 3- bosh and bronnie. sheed was nasty poison last year.  it killed the STARTERS most of all to sit and watch sheed's laziness and lack of desire to control rebounds lose ALL of the leads that they got last season.  i watched a lot of games.  nearly every one of them the cameras inadvertantly panned to the bench at some point when sheed was in stinking it up and pierce, allen and garnett all looked really angry.  thankfully, i don't think sheed had much of an effect on our young guys- nate lit up in the playoffs, after doc was done burying him when we should have been working him in late in the season.  the only person that sheed really effected was davis- it likely made  him really mad to have sheed around and getting all those minutes.  and shelden for that matter.  shelden deserved to play a lot more minutes than he did.  but now shelden is gone.  let's hope that JON doesn't get hurt this year like he does every year becuase then we'll really be leaning on........ semi-pro erdan??!!  can't even think about it.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

-

Agreed & thanks.

I got nothing after that beautiful rant, Man.

You got your hand on the handle, and I hope Doc's got his hand on the throttle.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

MORE fighting between nate and shaq

http://www.twitvid.com/LO5SF

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

That's funny as! I once accidently put salt instead of sugar in a cup of tea I made for my dad. It produced a similar result. Cool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]MORE fighting between nate and shaq http://www.twitvid.com/LO5SF
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE] I laughed my azz off watching Nate run sprints in Shaq's shoes, but here is a tidbit from the Shamrock he says that Erdan has game so maybe he's not just another euro hack trying to infiltrate the NBA.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

It's going to be like this all year with these clowns. LOL! I'm sure it's a lot of fun being on that team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I'm loving the team chemistry right now. I feel good about our chances for another run at the title!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]I'm loving the team chemistry right now. I feel good about our chances for another run at the title!
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

yep. all the while we are a congenial, cohesive group off the court yet able to focus just fine on the goals when the horn rings, lebronnycakes and rupaul bosh will be making sour faces all year in miami trying to prove to people that they're tough, serious, dominant, contenders, blah blah blah blah.  it's so hack kneed i'm not watching miami's games this year other than when we shellack them.  wouldn't miss those for the world. 

the contrast is almost ludicrous between these two teams.  the difference between people coming together with natural comradery, no less than FOUR HOF players on a roster ready to do what it takes, tried and true role players in place, etc. vs. d-wade hitched to a wannabee elite (bosh) and an angry bitter unhappy underachieving self proclaimed racism victim narcissistic loser (lebronicus) will play out in our favor.  i'm nearly sure of it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

gotta give credit to a twitvid comment guy on the nate dunking on shak video-

"at least shaq didn't confiscate the video"

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha