team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fedup13. Show fedup13's posts

team

after watching celts play we shoud trade bass lee brooks keep babb pressy start bradley babb wallace fav hump babb can make outside shots who else at guard possion

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: team

Babb will not make the team...not even on the radar.

I would trade either Wallace, Humphries or Bass ASAP. We need a shooter in the worst way. Ride with AB and Lee in the backcourt until Rondo gets back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

rather take kris joseph than babb

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Seriously, you guys know that Chris Babb didn't even average 10 ppg in the 4 years he was playing college ball?

There's a reason why Babb went undrafted.

Because teams blew it?

Babb showed more last night than Bass has in two years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

hate to say it. because i've been in green's camp for a long time. and i like him and think he's a good player. but if wallace keeps playing the way he's playing, maybe green is someone you consider trading. like rondo, he's probably too old to want to hang around while we rebuild for 3 more years.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:

hate to say it. because i've been in green's camp for a long time. and i like him and think he's a good player. but if wallace keeps playing the way he's playing, maybe green is someone you consider trading. like rondo, he's probably too old to want to hang around while we rebuild for 3 more years.

Yes, we hope Green step up a little bit, but the same logic applies even more to Wallace.