Telfair or Oneal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GAShamrock60. Show GAShamrock60's posts

Telfair or Oneal

I know most would not do this but anyone like to see either one back with Celtics? We could get them cheap and Telfair might be an answer to our pg situation on a tempary basis. Maybe we can swing something for Gortat and they would throw in Telfair also. I don't think they would take Oneal because of all the trouble he seemed to cause and his past injury situation but might be a viable bu center if he would be willing to do that and not cause problems in the locker room.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Telfair or Oneal

absolutely not......new bodies are needed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Couldn't imagine either one signing with the Celtics.  But I especially wouldn't want to see O'Neal back with the Celtics.  He was never healthy and didn't contribute much. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Neither! If that's the only deals we can do I prefer to do nothing.

Since it appears Rondo is staying put (sigh) The only deal we really have is Melo, Bass and Lee.

I don't like the Nets offer for PP.

Sign Pargo and let's keep it moving.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

nothing short of a lebron injury is going to get the celts to the finals. pipedreamers, all of you.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

shoulda traded PP and forced KG's hand. we've chosen sentiment over success. which is fine. so be it. but don't expect a title run. ain't happening with this team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:

shoulda traded PP and forced KG's hand. we've chosen sentiment over success. which is fine. so be it. but don't expect a title run. ain't happening with this team.

Should trade PP and KG for who?

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

In response to kaktug's comment:

whatever we can get that will help us a year or two from now. young talent, picks, whatever. there's nothing we can do this year (or next if PP and KG are still here). time to rebuild.

Should trade PP and KG for who?

WHATEVER we can get. whatever will help us rebuild: picks, young talent, whatever. it's not gonna happen this year (or next) if we're counting on KG and PP.

14. This post has been removed.