Terrance Williams....a STEAL!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Terrance Williams....a STEAL!

Seriously - there is a reason he was in China and that reason isn't "because he is better than Rondo"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Terence a steal? There is a reason why his first 3 digit bar code starts @690 to 695 -- that means------>'MADE IN CHINA" so, do you expect quality product playing at chinese league? yes or no?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

He was banished to China for not having his head on right at the time.  He can play and he been saying all the right things.  Give him a chance

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from alchow00. Show alchow00's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

Terence a steal? There is a reason why his first 3 digit bar code starts @690 to 695 -- that means------>'MADE IN CHINA" so, do you expect quality product playing at chinese league? yes or no?

Don't u know the IPad is made in China ?  Your ignorance's laughable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In response to alchow00's comment:

Before your amoeba brain strikes on me & calling names-- IPAP designed by US engineers (patented) - only produced in china and other parts of the world where Apple can get a cheaper labor price....cheap labor azz! learn your basic business outsourcing.

By the way - I used nooto pasokon Toshiba

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shtarka. Show Shtarka's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

"There are many good looking women in china"

Only good looking women in China are those who can afford what we call "nip and tuck".

Not sure what  you mean, but i have been to Shanghai, and was blown away by the women there, if you know what i mean...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from alchow00. Show alchow00's posts

In response to alchow00's comment:

Before your amoeba brain strikes on me & calling names-- IPAP designed by US engineers (patented) - only produced in china and other parts of the world where Apple can get a cheaper labor price....cheap labor azz! learn your basic business outsourcing.

By the way - I used nooto pasokon Toshiba

IPAP designed by US engineers (patented) - only produced in china and other parts of the world .......  This means MADE IN CHINA, check out the box.

Yes, labor in China is cheap but don't u know that high-end product requires high-end labor to assemble?  Only China can made such product at such low cost which is why China is replacing Japan and the US as the largest economy in the world.  IPad manufactoring also requires some rare resources and material that only China possesses.  That's why IPad has to be made in CHINA.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

That's why IPad has to be made in CHINA.

You have to learn a bit more on patents vs labor....sorry no sense to argue. US apple has the right of everything...tomorrow, apple can change their mind and pull the labor out of china & move it to TIMBUKTU!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shtarka. Show Shtarka's posts

That's why IPad has to be made in CHINA.

You have to learn a bit more on patents vs labor....sorry no sense to argue. US apple has the right of everything...tomorrow, apple can change their mind and pulled the labor out of china & move it to TIMBUKTU!

Probably won't go to Timbuktu...remember, the French went there recently to oust muslim rebels.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

. At this point Rondo has to be traded (probably once he is healthy).

AT THIS POINT NO ONE IS GETTING TRADED!!  This team as is.. plus a couple of studs will be very compettive next year++ Bass could go but he is still a good player! We are talking about a championship challenge! in 13/14 and maybe this year... Thanks KG and PP! And thanks! Danny.

Sorry I'm so far back on this post. There is a ton of info available here. I come down on the side of pro US labor..screw the chinese and all for one..one for all!!!! We need to defend our middle class life style no matter what the cost!!! With the depth in guard play, counting Williams, we ARE competitve through ther playoffs. BTW Vote D or die guys!!!!!!!!!!you won't have a chance otherwise. Believe me!