Terry wants Ray one on one!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Terry wants Ray one on one!!!!

http://bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/celtics/view.bg?articleid=1061148841&srvc=sports&position=2

Luv Jets swag. Hes just straight up says", Everyone sit down its me against ray"  Gotta luv that. Hes the complete oppositive of ray who is so measured when he speaks, Jet just lets its fly (pun intended) 
    Ive said it before terry is one of the few players who has the ability to replace ray's 3 pt shooting and clutch ability.  Cant wait for the season opener!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Terry wants Ray one on one!!!!

I am with you 100% man...!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Terry is going to be awesome.  Three years ago Ray was better.

Not anymore.

By the way everyone knows who is the top three point shooter of all time.  Ray Right?

Guess who is 4th.  Terry.  Considering he can play point and take people off the dribble I would say its an upgrade.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

One is a first ballot HOFer... the other is not.

One is a hot dog.... the other is not.

I like Jet..... I love RayRay.

Eyes open... lips sealed, Jet.

You just might learn something from the old man when you rile him up and light his fire. 

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Terry wants Ray one on one!!!!:
    [QUOTE]One is a first ballot HOFer... the other is not. One is a hot dog.... the other is not. I like Jet..... I love RayRay. Eyes open... lips sealed, Jet. You just might learn something from the old man when you rile him up and light his fire.  Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

First ballot hall of famers get old too.

The difference between 34 and 37 as an athlete is rather large.

Just ask ray.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Ray won't be fully healed by opening day, and is obv. going to be used differently in Miami then he was in Boston, while the C's went hard after Terry b/c what they needed was a guy to do exactly what Terry was comfortable doing in Dallas off the bench... so I should hope Terry plays better on opening night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Cheat fans will see first hand why we didn't resign him. Every guard we have can take him off the dribble. I don't know if he will be rehabbed by the opening night but I can't wait to AB and RA go at it first time they play each other.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Terry is going to be better than Ray in the opener cause had surgery this of season (even Ray is typically a quick starter into the season due to his work ethic).
    But in last year's RS: Ray was a better player than Terry!

The biggest upgrade is that Terry is willing to come from the bench. But I really onder what folks will say about his D after this season.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]One is a first ballot HOFer... the other is not. One is a hot dog.... the other is not. I like Jet..... I love RayRay. Eyes open... lips sealed, Jet. You just might learn something from the old man when you rile him up and light his fire.  Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

So we should sign shaq right now, bc he is first ballot hall of famer, no? thats all that matters.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Terry wants Ray one on one!!!! : Terry is not Ray's replacement. Courtney Lee is.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I didn't say that Terry is the replacement of Ray. Someone said that in the current state of their careers Terry is the better player (just like another said Lee is better than Ray). I just mentioned that last season Ray was better than either Terry or Lee.