THANK YOU, Qdaddy!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

THANK YOU, Qdaddy!

Qdaddy, once again you did it! 

Not only did the Celtics get a huge road win the Lakers lost as well! And all of this on the same night. Wow!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Re: THANK YOU, Qdaddy!

i dont remember but was it you or biaslen that wanted to trade jon and marquis? for some reason i always associate your name and avatar with the crazy trade threads.

but yes, marquis did it. he has had acouple good games. i am glad we kept him instead of tony allen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: THANK YOU, Qdaddy!:
    [QUOTE]i dont remember but was it you or biaslen that wanted to trade jon and marquis? for some reason i always associate your name and avatar with the crazy trade threads. but yes, marquis did it. he has had acouple good games. i am glad we kept him instead of tony allen.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

Trade JON & Daniels for Posey??

posted at 12/20/2010 9:34 AM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=86272a010666ae1d2a5fc21608801689&plckUserId=86272a010666ae1d2a5fc21608801689">
    First: 5/30/2008
    Last: 12/28/2010
    JON has said he wants to retire a Pacer. Well I'm all for giving him his wish before the trading deadline and before he goes back on the injury list.

JON and Daniels for Posey. Perk comes back and Posey gives us more versatility than Daniels and better defense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]i dont remember but was it you or biaslen that wanted to trade jon and marquis? for some reason i always associate your name and avatar with the crazy trade threads. but yes, marquis did it. he has had acouple good games. i am glad we kept him instead of tony allen.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

I would trade Daniels if we can get Prince or Gerald Wallace in return.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THANK YOU, Qdaddy! : I would trade Daniels if we can get Prince or Gerald Wallace in return.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

how about quis for josh "smokescreen" howard?

the pothead over on the other thread thinks we should scoop up some of washington's chum and it will solve all our problems.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

P34, yeah i jsut saw in another thread where you quoted biaslewis. those trades sound good but i dont think the celtics are going to make any major moves.