That's what you get for making fun of Rondo's injury!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Re: That's what you get for making fun of Rondo's injury!

Another classless post . Gloating over a players injury

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

Oooh!  You guys are sensitive tonight.  Your feelings are getting hurt?  Classless post?  How ironic!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

This should end the ridiculous comparisons to MJ! What do you think GK? Blog Blop? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

Yea right,  we sure haven't seen any classless Laker posters around here this year have we? We are bombarded with classless jerks from lakerland so don't come here and tell us about class.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

Where has simple civility gone? I'm as staunch a Celtic fan as there is, but I would never revel in an opposing player's injury.

What's with that?

Bryant is a certifiably great basketball player, a transcendent talent, and a fierce competitor. As a basketball fan and as a Celtic fan I respect that no matter what uniform he wears. 

Someone wishes bad fortune for you doesn't justify wishing it for them.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

Nobody was hoping he got hurt, but he is a terrible human being. We all respect his talent but he puts the a in a hole. This guy is a criminal that used his money to get him off and he's just a rotten person. We have no sympathy for him or the tormentors who come here and throw his accomplishments in our face every chance they get.

+1

I was!!! Rapists deserve no mercy. THIS WAS KARMA AT WORK.....Ask his victim what she thinks!!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to wicksandrowe's comment:

Where has simple civility gone? I'm as staunch a Celtic fan as there is, but I would never revel in an opposing player's injury.

What's with that?

Bryant is a certifiably great basketball player, a transcendent talent, and a fierce competitor. As a basketball fan and as a Celtic fan I respect that no matter what uniform he wears. 

Someone wishes bad fortune for you doesn't justify wishing it for them.

This is not wishing bad fortune on another player, this is simply reveling on the stupidity of the Laker trolls who made fun of Rondo when Rondo tore his ACL.

Absolutely right.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I agree - classless post

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

no need for this, IMO.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

no need for this, IMO.

What if he raped YOUR sister? I bet that would change things....He's a rapist. Rapists don't get mercy. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Kobe's statement prior to settlement of civil case:

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Interesting....I hadn't seen this statement before.....I have formed my own opinion....I don't feel the need to share it here..."it is what it is" would be my summation....and that is not an indictment of either party....take it as you may....time to move on...