The $21M question

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

The $21M question

Who can the C's get to replace KG and when will they need to get it done by?

Here are the top FA's for 2011' and KG's contract expires in 2012'.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/30283991

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: The $21M question

Whats funny about that list is that Marquis Daniels is rated a better option than Tracy McGrady and Josh McRoberts, both names have surfaced on this board of late.

Lets worry about KG AFTER this season ok...

Everyone should know that we likely have the Clippers pick in the teens and lots of cap space...

For now lets hope we have Baby and get more than expected of Johnson, two guys who are PF's and bring different skill sets.

We need a Center right now. Not someone to replace KG.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: The $21M question:
    [QUOTE]Whats funny about that list is that Marquis Daniels is rated a better option than Tracy McGrady and Josh McRoberts, both names have surfaced on this board of late. Lets worry about KG AFTER this season ok... Everyone should know that we likely have the Clippers pick in the teens and lots of cap space... For now lets hope we have Baby and get more than expected of Johnson, two guys who are PF's and bring different skill sets. We need a Center right now. Not someone to replace KG.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Not much to chose from other than Dalembert for centers ... Who you gonna trade for him since MLE won't get it done according to most... Davis?

Thats why I prefer Brown & Foster for now and think they can be had for less than MLE.

So you are expecting KG to resign for the VM? It's this year or never if you want to get something in return for KG.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

I could have sworn the $21M question was going to be: When will the Celtics ever be relevant again?

Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]I could have sworn the $21M question was going to be: When will the Celtics ever be relevant again?
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]

Lmao!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Replace KG, trade Ray Allen, trade Glen Davis for the likes of Josh McRoberts, talk about blowing up the team. Is this some kind of wingnut fantasy basketball league?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Trade Davis for McRoberts ... you been drinking that Keystone again huh? They open the fire hydrants today out in the street and you went hog wild, right? And now you've discovered emoticons ... a lot of catching up to do I'll bet ... what fun!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

that is a depressing list of chum aside from gasol really.  david west is short, short on defense, not a stellar rebounder and he's no. 2.  boozer lite.

i really like davis and he's the only one on that list i think we should try to keep and for short money at that.  i'd be shocked if anyone rolls the dice big on big baby.  but then again, at this point he'd probably rather stick his wang into a bee's hive than play one second longer for doc rivers.

funny how you never heard any players complain about davis, just doc. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]that is a depressing list of chum aside from gasol really.  david west is short, short on defense, not a stellar rebounder and he's no. 2.  boozer lite. i really like davis and he's the only one on that list i think we should try to keep and for short money at that.  i'd be shocked if anyone rolls the dice big on big baby.  but then again, at this point he'd probably rather stick his wang into a bee's hive than play one second longer for doc rivers. funny how you never heard any players complain about davis, just doc. 
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Doc and one mployee.Laughing