The 3 All-Star CHOKE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptChris. Show CaptChris's posts

The 3 All-Star CHOKE!

What happened to PP  --  KG  --  Rondo in the 2nd half of the Mavs game?  They disappeared.

Between our 3 All-Stars, they managed 5 FG's in the 2nd half.  PP had 2  --  Rondo had 2  --  KG had 1.  OOPS!

KG started 6/6 in the 1st period, then went 1/10 FG for the rest of the game.  Rondo went 0/4 FG in the 4th periiod.

Really hard to win a game, when your $$$$ players go broke. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: The 3 All-Star CHOKE!

so as brady, the pats, the jets and sanchez

everyone can choke.....no one is  chokeless!!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

Yeah but having 3 of your 5 starters slump at the same time is brutal. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

This team's offense has never been elite. They always hope to build up early lead and hold on to win. They don't have enough offensive talents. I like the 07-08 team much more. Who from the current bench can match PJ, Eddie, Posey and Sam? These four guys are starters caliber and can shoot reliable jumpers. Baby is the scoring leader off the bench. Oh Man!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: The 3 All-Star CHOKE!:
    [QUOTE]This team's offense has never been elite. They always hope to build up early lead and hold on to win. They don't have enough offensive talents. I like the 07-08 team much more. Who from the current bench can match PJ, Eddie, Posey and Sam? These four guys are starters caliber and can shoot reliable jumpers. Baby is the scoring leader off the bench. Oh Man!
    Posted by lovetruth007[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  Even though I don't believe that Danny will trade anyone, but it probably would help, depending on who he would trade.