The aftermath Mad dog is gone, Rasheed is coming back hold on guys the deals aint over.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3+pointer. Show 3+pointer's posts

The aftermath Mad dog is gone, Rasheed is coming back hold on guys the deals aint over.

He was a good defender, we will miss him but i rather lose him now than next year for nothing, danny boy was smart bringing j green back he is a good shooter.More deals are coming look who is coming back mr tecknical the mad man wallace.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: The aftermath Mad dog is gone, Rasheed is coming back hold on guys the deals aint over.

In Response to The aftermath Mad dog is gone, Rasheed is coming back hold on guys the deals aint over.:
    [QUOTE]He was a good defender, we will miss him but i rather lose him now than next year for nothing, danny boy was smart bringing j green back he is a good shooter.More deals are coming look who is coming back mr tecknical the mad man wallace.
    Posted by 3+pointer[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind seeing Rasheed return to the Celtics, but believe that someone else will be signed.  Although, their is not much time left.  We should find out soon. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulinnr. Show paulinnr's posts

Re: The aftermath Mad dog is gone, Rasheed is coming back hold on guys the deals aint over.

Sheed is still on the salary cap list.
    Salary cap is a big deal. Perk was going to cause a problem with it. For the kind of money he wanted would you rather not have Big Al?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to The aftermath Mad dog is gone, Rasheed is coming back hold on guys the deals aint over.:
    [QUOTE]He was a good defender, we will miss him but i rather lose him now than next year for nothing, danny boy was smart bringing j green back he is a good shooter.More deals are coming look who is coming back mr tecknical the mad man wallace.
    Posted by 3+pointer[/QUOTE]

there f***ing better be more deals

He'll look like a royal idiot if he can't find more help and the Celtics' championship hopes fall short because of it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: The aftermath Mad dog is gone, Rasheed is coming back hold on guys the deals aint over.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The aftermath Mad dog is gone, Rasheed is coming back hold on guys the deals aint over. : there f***ing better be more deals He'll look like a royal idiot if he can't find more help and the Celtics' championship hopes fall short because of it.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Good point and I definitely agree with you.  Most of the NBA analysts think that the Celtics made a really bad deal and right now a lot of Celtics fans would agree with them. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I have a question: What's up with all this talk about Rasheed coming back? I mean, I never heard about any such thing and I seriously doubt he WANTS to come back at ALL. Can you provide a link?

Besides, when Sheed WAS here, he was out of game shape. Do you REALLY think he will be in game shape if he returned with 20 something games left?

Lastly, with all the griping last season about his numerous Technical fouls, I doubt many people on these boards would WANT him back.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I read two articles yesterday that said Sheed is staying retired.............also haven't heard of anyone being bought out yet.  Billups and Bibby are already playing.......................I trust Danny, but shouldn't one of those spots go to Leon?  It would be the right thing he do, he WANTS to come back, he wouldn't play anyway, and if he did he would NEVER hurt you!!
    I hereby vote one of the three roster spots for Leon Powe!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

i wish i can work 1 day from 365 days and get paid full amount.

i don't understand why someone dick3d you and hire the same guy again?

there must be something wrong with your mind.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

truth is, nobody but DA and doc know what's going to happen. but all these posts about bringing back retreads crack me up. bring back sheed, bring back powe, bring back posey. none of those guys are coming back and if they did, they wouldn't help us one bit. sheed would hardly see the floor behind KG, green and BBD. no, we're nowhere near desperate enough to need rasheed wallace.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: The aftermath Mad dog is gone, Rasheed is coming back hold on guys the deals aint over.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The aftermath Mad dog is gone, Rasheed is coming back hold on guys the deals aint over. : there f***ing better be more deals He'll look like a royal idiot if he can't find more help and the Celtics' championship hopes fall short because of it.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]
    My sentiments, exactly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

I don't want to have anything to do with Rash!t Wallace! Please stay away.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

NO WAY SHEED RETURNS!!! unless all 4 centers (assuming murphy) on our roster, go to libya on a suicide mission and we have an emergency.....