The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!!

In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : No, I am just pointing out that you can never count out a team, especially a top seeded team in the western conference.  It is called respect my friend. No-one pictured the Mavs winning the O'Brien last April, but we all saw it happen. My beloved Celtics are playing wonderfully and seem to be peaking at just the right time. I am just wary of the Lakers because they swept my Celtics this year and we did not have any answer for their bigs.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

and those dominant bigs won two game by two points?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : I'm not going to post here for 5 months once the season is over. If you showed up here more often, not just when the Celts win a big game, then you would have known what the terms of my to Jamez was. And thanks for making another thread about "The Fiercest", the most electrifying poster on this board today! Ha Ha 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You're a legend dude. Ha.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

fierce, how does one go from full tilt, 24/7 to total abstinence five months running? i don't think you can do that. and i don't want to see any of your aliases trending up either. got that, buster? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : I'm not going to post here for 5 months once the season is over. If you showed up here more often, not just when the Celts win a big game, then you would have known what the terms of my to Jamez was. And thanks for making another thread about "The Fiercest", the most electrifying poster on this board today! Ha Ha 

If you smell what Fiercest is cooking!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : That's because I'm going to prove a point. The wingnut Mployee reneged on our bet last year. I'm going to show him that honor is more important than saying things like, "Trey Thompkins to slide all the way to #25." Ha Ha

If you ask nicely I bet Jamez will let you off the hook.  Maybe we should take a vote.  I think we would vote you in.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : No! A deal is a deal.  But don't worry, I'll be back in October.  I'm looking forward to the playoffs now. The win tonight against the Hawks convinced me this Celts team is not a 1st round of the playoffs team. I think we can go deeper, like the east finals. And it doesn't mean I will not be watching you guys post, I mean I just can't post but I'll be here watching and archiving. Ha Ha

I would vote for you if you never say "Puck you" to me again.  If you do I have to vote no. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : That's because I'm going to prove a point. The wingnut Mployee reneged on our bet last year. I'm going to show him that honor is more important than saying things like, "Trey Thompkins to slide all the way to #25." Ha Ha

What point is that ... that I posted 3-5 one liners over 6mos ... Please!

Trey slide ... to 25 ? Now what are you babbling about?

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2011/

Trey and Coles were projected just behind JJJ from 39-42 ... what's your point? The C's got JJJ @ 27 and Coles went @ 28 and Thompkins moved up to 37 from 42.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

what are we to do mid-august, middle of the night without you here grinding away, fierce. zhyte, i might even miss you at that point. Smile

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

i am afraid he will have a nervous breakdown.  Like taking drugs for nine months and then quit cold turkey.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : No! A deal is a deal.  But don't worry, I'll be back in October.  I'm looking forward to the playoffs now. The win tonight against the Hawks convinced me this Celts team is not a 1st round of the playoffs team. I think we can go deeper, like the east finals. And it doesn't mean I will not be watching you guys post, I mean I just can't post but I'll be here watching and archiving. Ha Ha
    This is a bb of being wrong over and over no matter how much you make sense.  You make predictions, but to hold yourself to a standard nobody else would live by is silly. The people who contribute nothing here who only cheerlead and demand blind loyalty will make this BB a boring place.

We have disruptive trolls here who obey no rules of conduct and will find pestering without you here even more pleasurable.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]what are we to do mid-august, middle of the night without you here grinding away, fierce. zhyte, i might even miss you at that point.
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

yeah you should stay with one caveat.  You argree to not start anymore bets.

As nuts as you can sometimes be you ad a lot to the board man.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Yes, Fierce you need to stay - 5 months is a long time!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]well, isn't this a breezy little thread? B&C, whatcha reckon redRuss did to get himself hidden?
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

Probably not take someone's GOOD advice!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : Probably not take someone's GOOD advice!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

What happened to BirdandCowens?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : What happened to BirdandCowens?
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

NOTHING!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : NOTHING!!!!
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]

good to know Red-Russ. I was concerned - Must be difficult going back and forth. All that logging in an out. Just sayin' :)

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The win tonight against the Hawks convinced me this Celts team is not a 1st round of the playoffs team. I think we can go deeper, like the east finals.

Come back, Fierce, I want to hear new predictions from a " Born Again Celtic Fan" You've been forgiven for your sins. You can claim "temporary Linsanity"...
    .ha.ha..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]The win tonight against the Hawks convinced me this Celts team is not a 1st round of the playoffs team. I think we can go deeper, like the east finals. Come back, Fierce, I want to hear new predictions from a " Born Again Celtic Fan" You've been forgiven for your sins. You can claim "temporary Linsanity"... .ha.ha..
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

It was an impressive win.  They won despite the poor officiating.   If they continue playing this way, they should win more games than they lose for the remainder of the season.  Although, they do have a difficult remaining schedule.  I still believe they have a good chance of getting to at least the 2nd round of the playoffs.  I wouldn't have thought this a few weeks ago. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : Our deal was you can't post from the end of the regular season last year up to October of last year. You didn't just post one liners, you were here the entire playoffs and on draft night. Remember your 8 for 8 for #25 thread? The point is you reneged. You're not only a serial liar, you also have no honor as well. In other words, you're a putzy! Ha Ha

Not really ... I stayed off till December ... that made up for the two month delay ... Be a big boy now and accept the fact that I was away for 5 months ... learn how to be gracious ... Coxcombical behavior and Richardness takes away from your positive qualities.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

He breaks his promise I won't let him live it down after staying away for five months myself ... Get real people! Fierce has to honor his bet or I look better than him ... Get it?

25. This post has been removed.