The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!!

Ohhh, that's three times ... ya got one or two more to make the 3-5 as I said Crybaby? Dollars to donuts you never leave here ... we'll see some newby or an old handle like MajorMajor, 21st, CrankyCase, KyBested etc show up here on a daily basis with your usual lingo ... Just remember, we'll all know it's you ... you can't hide that coxcombical attitude of yours ... Hahaha ... See You in September and everyday from now until then LIAR.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!!:
    [QUOTE]Mployee8 When you threatened to sue me for libel, you lost every ounce of credibility you had left. HA HA
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You're an idiot ... I put that out there to bust your ballz while I was away on vacation ... talk about taking the cheese! You even dedicated another thread to me ... I must stick in your craw huh?  I'm so electrifying you can't help but respond to every post even when your boys begged you to ignore me ... What happened, couldn't resist, huh?

Do ya smell what I been cook'n?  LOL .... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

--In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : The deal was you don't post here for 5 months. That means you're not even allowed to post 3-5 times. Get it? You don't have my IP address, so how could you know that those other posters are me? And why should we believe you when not so long ago you claimed to be a heathen and after last night's game you were talking about praying. Ha Ha Putzy!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Who said ... no rules were set in stone ... I made up for those few posts by staying away two more months ... What a whiner!

Fierce, I can get your IP address anytime I want ... you just need to know the right people and I DO!!!

You obviously don't know the difference between and atheist, and agnostic and a heathen. Granted there are quite a few definitions for heathen but basically it is someone who doesn't believe or practice organized religion. Nothing there about a lack of belief in God ... just unorganized or casual worship in lieu of the usual lemmings of the strict organized sects of Judaism or Christianity.

Now who's a PUTZY? That's why you're so Electrifying ... Ignorance is entertaining and as you said, these boards are entertainment ... Especially with IQ's as high as yours!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

My suggestion is that Fierce and Mployee bet on how far the Celtics go this postseason. Whoever loses must leave until the fall. Prior bets erased, all folded into this one. Once the bet is set the feud cannot be reopened until the season ends. Any attempt to restart this very tiresome feud before then means automatic additional month off the forum, starting immediately 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]My suggestion is that Fierce and Mployee bet on how far the Celtics go this postseason. Whoever loses must leave until the fall. Prior bets erased, all folded into this one. Once the bet is set the feud cannot be reopened until the season ends. Any attempt to restart this very tiresome feud before then means automatic additional month off the forum, starting immediately 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

He's already gone unless the C's fall out of bed and fail to make the playoffs. That's the kind of C's fan he is ... Betting that they won't make the playoffs ... Jeesh!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]My suggestion is that Fierce and Mployee bet on how far the Celtics go this postseason. Whoever loses must leave until the fall. Prior bets erased, all folded into this one. Once the bet is set the feud cannot be reopened until the season ends. Any attempt to restart this very tiresome feud before then means automatic additional month off the forum, starting immediately 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    I have a better one. How about they just post opinions about the Celtics with none of the personal stuff?  That way they both stay.

16. This post has been removed.