THE BOSTON CELTICS PUNCH Fiercest34 UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP AND DOWN IN THE GRILL!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

THE BOSTON CELTICS PUNCH Fiercest34 UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP AND DOWN IN THE GRILL!!!!!

Fiercest has been saying the Celtics were not going to the playoffs and didn't believe they could beat the Heat. I got to give it to the Celtics, they showed great heart and passion with all the injuries they have. Great game by the Celtics. Glad they beat the Heat. Fiercest is doing a great job for the so called Lakers trolls. Wrong again Fiercest34. That's why I call him Clueless34. Congrats to Jamezhill24 who also Punched Fiercest in the Grill.

Clueless34

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Re: THE BOSTON CELTICS PUNCH Fiercest34 UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP AND DOWN IN THE GRILL!!!!!

Fiercest is an idiotic guy who knows nothing about basketball!!!!!!!bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
    great game by the c's I enjoyed watching the game!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: THE BOSTON CELTICS PUNCH Fiercest34 UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP AND DOWN IN THE GRILL!!!!!

I said better record you said defense so we clouldn't agree on a bet. Soon you will be gone for a few months. IF you keep your word which I doubt. You still think Austin will be a Celtics in 2012?????? Simply Clueless34, how about the other half of that prediction remember????? Quote from Clueless34 "Austin Rivers and Dwight Howard will be Celtics in 2012" NOT!!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! WRONG AGAIN!!!!
    THAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JAMEZHILL24.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Fiercest said it's going to be 0-8 the next 8 games onces again an idiotic thing to say if he is a celtics fan!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: THE BOSTON CELTICS PUNCH Fiercest34 UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP AND DOWN IN THE GRILL!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]But I punched you in the grill first because you chickened out on our bet, right?  Didn't you say the Lakers were going to be the better defensive team this year? And Austin Rivers is less than 3 months away from becoming a Celtic. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Well, one thing we have in common with the lakers this year is that we both beat the Heat at home!

LAL   32-20
    BOS  30-22

Who would YOU rather face in the playoffs right now, if they started today??

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

If playoffs started today, BOS would play IND with HC advantage, while the lakers would play MEM, with homecourt advantage!!

I'd rather be US right now!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: THE BOSTON CELTICS PUNCH Fiercest34 UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP AND DOWN IN THE GRILL!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Fiercest is an idiotic guy who knows nothing about basketball!!!!!!!bwahahahahahahahahahahaha great game by the c's I enjoyed watching the game!!
    Posted by datruthpp34[/QUOTE]
    We all have our opinions but why don't you consider not feeding the trolls.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to THE BOSTON CELTICS PUNCH Fiercest34 UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP AND DOWN IN THE GRILL!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Fiercest has been saying the Celtics were not going to the playoffs and didn't believe they could beat the Heat. I got to give it to the Celtics, they showed great heart and passion with all the injuries they have. Great game by the Celtics. Glad they beat the Heat. Fiercest is doing a great job for the so called Lakers trolls. Wrong again Fiercest34. That's why I call him Clueless34. Congrats to Jamezhill24 who also Punched Fiercest in the Grill. Clueless34
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

You're actually posting about Fierce?  He's just a dude that posts on a sports board.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Fierce is criticizing Rondo's performance today bc he shot 2-4 jumpshots and 1-3 from the ft line.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE BOSTON CELTICS PUNCH Fiercest34 UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP AND DOWN IN THE GRILL!!!!! : Guys like GK is what made me the most electrifying poster on this board today! Ha Ha

Apparently.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to THE BOSTON CELTICS PUNCH Fiercest34 UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP AND DOWN IN THE GRILL!!!!! : You're actually posting about Fierce?  He's just a dude that posts on a sports board.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]
    Because he is 99.9% of the time wrong and is one of the worst bandwagon fans on this board. He thinks hes right and Jamezhill24 Punched him in the grill!!! So did the Celtics!!!!!! I haven't post here much because with him putting down the Celtics there is no need to post. He's doing one hell of a job for a Celtics fan. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i respect fierce's knowledge of the game, but i dont get why he is so down on the celtics.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]i respect fierce's knowledge of the game, but i dont get why he is so down on the celtics.....
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

bc Rondo is the leader of the C's and he doesnt like Rondo..even criticized him today after his game bc he missed 2 free throws.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE BOSTON CELTICS PUNCH Fiercest34 UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP AND DOWN IN THE GRILL!!!!! : bc Rondo is the leader of the C's and he doesnt like Rondo..even criticized him today after his game bc he missed 2 free throws.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]
    You are the man. Cogratulations for Punching Clueless34 in the Grill!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    Laughing

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE BOSTON CELTICS PUNCH Fiercest34 UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP AND DOWN IN THE GRILL!!!!! : Get your facts right! Rondo was just 1-4 on jump shots today.  Rondo is a great player and I don't have a problem with Rondo leading this team. Just don't say he's fundamentally sound because that's simply not true. You're a grad school student, you should know better.

They still haven't figured out your plan!!  Great work, keep it up!!  A belated congratulations on your 10,000th post. I think i may have contributed to a few of them!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE BOSTON CELTICS PUNCH Fiercest34 UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP AND DOWN IN THE GRILL!!!!! : You are the man. Cogratulations for Punching Clueless34 in the Grill!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

Its just that his posts aren't fundamentally sound!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE BOSTON CELTICS PUNCH Fiercest34 UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP AND DOWN IN THE GRILL!!!!! :  They still haven't figured out your plan!!  Great work, keep it up!!  A belated congratulations on your 10,000th post. I think i may have contributed to a few of them!!
    Posted by KyCelt2[/QUOTE]

Which plan is that? The one where he kills off Fiercest34 and trys to rebuild his credibility this summer as a new poster?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Rondo is an elite PG who needs to 'bring it' more often and improve his shooting

bass and bradley are clearly young guys that fir his game

Pierce and KG are old guys that fit his game

Steamer is a 9th-10th man who has a place for 8-12 mins that involves 2-3 of all these things: hard fouls, points, rebounds and blocks

That means that Danny has to find 4 more guys that fit with Rondo's game (Jeff Green is likely one, 2 picks in a deep draft will likely find another, 20+ million in cap space a 3rd)

Obviously the cap space issue is a hard decision and we will see what DA can do... beyong that the wild cards for the future are:

1. Do we simply get a 'good' draft pick in the 17-25 range (DWest, TA, Perk)  and end up with another borderline rotation guy/bust (Giddens/Johnson). Or can we hit on one 'good' player and another Al, Rondo or non-Celtic example of a star coming out of that range in the draft?

2. Does Ray have a role off the bench as a 12ppg 3 point assasin like 38-39 year old Reggie Miller or can he be signed and traded (perhaps with a pick and/or Johnson) nfor a younger player who fits Rondo's game?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo is an elite PG who needs to 'bring it' more often and improve his shooting bass and bradley are clearly young guys that fir his game Pierce and KG are old guys that fit his game Steamer is a 9th-10th man who has a place for 8-12 mins that involves 2-3 of all these things: hard fouls, points, rebounds and blocks That means that Danny has to find 4 more guys that fit with Rondo's game (Jeff Green is likely one, 2 picks in a deep draft will likely find another, 20+ million in cap space a 3rd) Obviously the cap space issue is a hard decision and we will see what DA can do... beyong that the wild cards for the future are: 1. Do we simply get a 'good' draft pick in the 17-25 range (DWest, TA, Perk)  and end up with another borderline rotation guy/bust (Giddens/Johnson). Or can we hit on one 'good' player and another Al, Rondo or non-Celtic example of a star coming out of that range in the draft? 2. Does Ray have a role off the bench as a 12ppg 3 point assasin like 38-39 year old Reggie Miller or can he be signed and traded (perhaps with a pick and/or Johnson) nfor a younger player who fits Rondo's game?
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

S&T but I'd keep JJJ and give up Moore especially if we're talking Mayo.