The Celtics Just Lost Their Cool

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

The Celtics Just Lost Their Cool

KG tried to provoke Chuck Hayes, it backfired as Davis was the one who lost it when Jordan Hill shoved him in the back.

We have to realize it's not the Celtics, it's the opponent. Against the Nets D-Will was unstoppable, but on the next D-Will only went 1-12 from the field. Tonight Kyle Lowry was on fire. That's not Lowry's normal game, whatever shot he threw up in the 1st half went in. The Rockets were just lucky in the 1st half. 

To those who didn't know, the Rockets only scored 31 points the entire 2nd half. That Houston Rocket team is not a playoff for a reason. The Celtics were just unfortunate that it was one those nights for Kyle Lowry.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: The Celtics Just Lost Their Cool

The game was lost earlier when poor defense at the three point line allowed wide open looks for the Rockets the whole second period.  Arroyo was particularly guilty of this with Lowry, no defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

P34, do you think there's a reason that guards come in and have their best nights against the Celtics (Brandon Jennings, DWill, Kevin Martin and Kyle Lowry, Monte Ellis, Mo Williams)????

You think maybe there's a correlation between their best shooting nights and playing against an unnamed Celtics guard?   This is why I felt getting someone like Brewer was much more important than getting someone like Arroyo.  I like what Arroyo's doing, but he's not helping where we need it the most.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: The Celtics Just Lost Their Cool:
    [QUOTE]P34, do you think there's a reason that guards come in and have their best nights against the Celtics (Brandon Jennings, DWill, Kevin Martin and Kyle Lowry, Monte Ellis, Mo Williams)???? You think maybe there's a correlation between their best shooting nights and playing against an unnamed Celtics guard?   This is why I felt getting someone like Brewer was much more important than getting someone like Arroyo.  I like what Arroyo's doing, but he's not helping where we need it the most.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Corey Brewer decided he was not going to take his talents to somewhere South of Boston.

And if it makes you feel any better, Brandon Jennings, DWill, Kevin Martin and Kyle Lowry, Monte Ellis, Mo Williams will all be watching the playoffs on TV.

Seriously, Tom Heinsohn said the Celts are playing like this is because of the extended minutes the starters had to play due to the number of injuries the Celts had to endure early in the season.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

i think the title of this thread should be changed immediately to "KG Just Lost HIS Cool" because that's what happened out there tonight.  Add in some lousy perimeter D and the Celts D falls open like a cheap suitcase.