The Celtics just lost to too many of the mediocre teams

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics just lost to too many of the mediocre teams

We are a 2 or 3 seed right now and face a difficult playoff schedule.  We have done it before and we have to do it again.  Rest the starters, get the second unit acclimated and hope Shaq and JON really come back

We lost games in the last month to the Clippers, Nets, Grizzlies. 76'ers. Bobcats and Pacers.  Unforgivable everyone of the games we could have won. The team just does not respond at this time of the year.  It should have worked out better, but here we are we still have a good shot and let's get ready Doc.  Play hard in SA, Miami, Magic and Chicago the rest don't matter that much at this point.  Get the troops ready for war and yes we will have to do it without the home court.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

Re: The Celtics just lost to too many of the mediocre teams

This team is a mediocre team right now. Lost to everybody. I am wondering if they can beat any NCAA elite teams. Geee

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiJere. Show LiJere's posts

Just face it, this team  SUCKS!!!!!  There really isn't must else to write.  Another game they should have easily won.  What's the pathetic excuse tonight??
    Don't tell me we're still waiting on SHAQ and JON!!  What the hell happened to KG tonight???  At least Pierce tried, but one player isn't going to win many games. 
    Everybody always talks about the tough defense KG plays; where has it been this year, and the past 10 games??  Just because PERKINS was traded, we all of sudden lose all our defensive INTENSITY!!  What a crock of SHT!!
    These so called professionals need a reality check; for the life of me, I don't know how they can accept their paychecks.  If you ask me, they should forfeit their pay.
    Imagine now we're tied with the HEAT; LAKERS have passed us by; SPURS are slipping; BULLS are leading the EAST.
    I can see these players really keep their word.  PLAY for HOME COURT ADVANTAGE!!

• "ONE AND DONE"!!!!
      OLD, WASHED-UP, TIRED MEN
      To score 36 points in the 3rd quarter, and come out in the 4th all drained, and only come up with 15 points!!  Great showing again as usual.  Where's all this offense we traded for???
    • DOC and AINGE must GO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

They need to commit to a plan of action, whether it's resting or going all out for the #1 seed

Right now, they're logging big minutes losing games, which is pointless

Pack it in or up the ante.  Right now, they s**k

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

What do you want Rico, be specific?  The Celtics have to do what I said there is no alternative.  What have you been watching all year the Lakers?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I think Rico is on the other side.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The level of deception is beyond moronic since it is so transparent.  What do these guys want to achieve by posting the nonsense they post.  Even real Laker fans would be embarrassed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

That is the question and when I keep hearing that Shaq's return is still "targeted? for April 5  I wonder and worry about the impact of his "return."