The Celtics will play a team with a true center tonight. It will be interesting to see how the Celtics match up.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

The Celtics will play a team with a true center tonight. It will be interesting to see how the Celtics match up.

It is true that the Bucks are not the Magic or the Lakers, but it should give some indication of the Celtics effectiveness at the center position against true big men. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: The Celtics will play a team with a true center tonight. It will be interesting to see how the Celtics match up.

Bogut is going to feast on the C's down low tonight.  He's a legit bigman.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: The Celtics will play a team with a true center tonight. It will be interesting to see how the Celtics match up.

HAHAHA!!!

Andrew Bogut will not be playing tonight. 

"The Milwaukee Bucks greet the Celtics on Sunday night in a nationally televised ESPN game at the Bradley Center (8 p.m. start), and they will be doing it without center Andrew Bogut and forward Ersan Ilyasova, both sidelined by injuries.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I thought Bogut was injured?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: The Celtics will play a team with a true center tonight. It will be interesting to see how the Celtics match up.:
    [QUOTE]I thought Bogut was injured?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Did not do research.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

My bad...didn't see that.  My usual myopia.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

In Response to Re: The Celtics will play a team with a true center tonight. It will be interesting to see how the Celtics match up.:
    [QUOTE]My bad...didn't see that.  My usual myopia.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]you're excused...that's not the worst "ia" to have...could be worse...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]My bad...didn't see that.  My usual myopia.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

....then you should tell P34 that, the celtics will have an eating feast tonight 'cause bucks true center is absent.

..the essence is the same only reverse.
    no need to apologize.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

You're too kind.  I've been yapping my mouth about this whole Green/Perk deal.  Thanks for the patience, gents. I'm starting to get it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

... too bad, it would have been interesting.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

doesn't matter Bogut ate perkins alive last year when they played.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

C's catch a break. Can they capitalize? Let's hope so.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

[QUOTE]doesn't matter Bogut ate perkins alive last year when they played.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

Very true. Also NOAH. I cant wait to see what happens with him on the Defensive boards. He kills us WITH Perk. IMO it can't get any worse

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Celtics will play a team with a true center tonight. It will be interesting to see how the Celtics match up. : Did not do research.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

No research done.Just a Celtics hater.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

I really wanted to see this match up considering bogut abused perk and the celtics everytime they played each other...
    Here is the stats of bogut against the celtics..
    Bogut's absence could be the most significant for Milwaukee, seeing as he averaged 25 points and 15.5 rebounds in two games against the Celtics last season, and followed those performances up with a 21-point, 13-rebound effort in the first game between these two teams this season back in November. (this is from espn boston blog)
    So, it wouldnt have made a difference if perk was here for some reason bogut always frustrated perk...but would love to see how he fares against JO if he ever gets healthy...but bogut is a very talented player i think hes in the top when it comes down to offensive moves for a big man...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]Bogut is going to feast on the C's down low tonight.  He's a legit bigman.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

bogut has had an injury for a while now and not been doing much scoring and now he has another injury and is out alltogether.  might want to check before you blather.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Celtics will play a team with a true center tonight. It will be interesting to see how the Celtics match up. : bogut has had an injury for a while now and not been doing much scoring and now he has another injury and is out alltogether.  might want to check before you blather.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Hey, lighten up, man.   The guy already apologized for his gaffe more than four hours before your post.