Dallas           9-3 (.750)
    San Antonio   8-3 (.727)
    Boston         10-6 (.625)
    Chicago         7-6 (.538)
    Orlando         6-8 (.428)
    Miami            4-6 (.400)
    Okl City         3-7 (.300)
    Los Angeles    3-8 (.273)

Boston.....most games....most wins....3rd best percentage.. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: The Contenders

Also, as a follow up.....4 teams from each conference

top 4....2 from each conference

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Good post!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Thanks man.....we have had our ups & downs and injuries....as well as the age issue...but now well into year #4...Danny's plan is still working!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Nice to put it all in perspective, Duke. Thanks for the research and the resultant table.  I can use this in discussions with my friends who just love either Miami or LA!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

My conclusion we are the best.  No way if we are healthy we lose to any of these teams.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I just wish we had a better percentage against the weaker teams, too.  We'd have the best record in the league then!

But, good news is that there are no back to backs in the playoffs and every game is a "focus" game so I  believe we look good for the playoffs, assuming health is fine.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: The Contenders:
    [QUOTE]Nice to put it all in perspective, Duke. Thanks for the research and the resultant table.  I can use this in discussions with my friends who just love either Miami or LA!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I would get me some new friends!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

In Response to The Contenders:
    [QUOTE]I will start with the Top 8 San Antonio     45- 9 Boston            39-14 Miami              39-15 Dallas              38-16 LA                  38-17 Chicago           36-16 Okl City           34-18 Orlando           35-21 Records vs the Competition Dallas           9-3 (.750) San Antonio   8-3 (.727) Boston         10-6 (.625) Chicago         7-6 (.538) Orlando         6-8 (.428) Miami            4-6 (.400) Okl City         3-7 (.300) Los Angeles    3-8 (.273) Boston.....most games....most wins....3rd best percentage.. 
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the C's injuries.  This shows how complete our team actually is.  They keep winning even after key injuries to Shaq, JON, Semih, Marquis, and Delonte, as well as the short injuries to Rondo and KG earlier in the year. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

LOL.   

If I got new friends, I wouldn't have anyone to gloat over when the Celts win!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The Contenders : Don't forget the C's injuries.  This shows how complete our team actually is.  They keep winning even after key injuries to Shaq, JON, Semih, Marquis, and Delonte, as well as the short injuries to Rondo and KG earlier in the year. 
    Posted by Driscoll92587[/QUOTE]

Good point.  Everyone helped and stepped in at some point.  The bench has been much maligned but a couple of them must be stepping up somewhere along the line.   Example, where would we be without Glen Davis coming in as a backup and playing starter minutes when necessary.  He's been our best and most consistent bench player.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

if dallas hadn't lost butler, they would be scary good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

[QUOTE]Nice to put it all in perspective, Duke. Thanks for the research and the resultant table.  I can use this in discussions with my friends who just love either Miami or LA!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Glad I could help out buddy!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Interesting article about the Celtics and the Heat at Fox sports. ...you know the nework that keeps hyping Heat or three-peat.

The lead article says that The Heat have no chance of beating Boston this year.
    They eat crow well.