The Crow

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: The Crow

I was jumping off my chair all night when he kept hitting those jumpers

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: The Crow:
    [QUOTE]
    I was jumping off my chair all night when he kept hitting those jumpers

Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

-

Would you like some fries with that crow?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Nothing will make me happier than Rondo hitting those jumpers. He let Tony Parker do as he pleased during the firs two quarters though. Very loose defense.

If he keeps up these type of performances banner 18 will be ours in June.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Rondo is a good player, but if you watched the game and compared Tony and Rondo you would realize the Rondo won but not by that much.  KG and Glen shot the ball very well.  Glen filled in at center and did what he could , which was enough.  Paul may have had the best game.  Ray filled in fine but is too worried about the number of shots and everybody paying attention to him,  and Sheed may be on the way.  Green had a good run and is going to be very helpful.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I believe this was the best shooting game I have ever seen from him.  As much as I liked the shots he made I might have been more happy with his ZERO turnovers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]
    Rondo is a good player, but if you watched the game and compared Tony and Rondo you would realize the Rondo won but not by that much.  KG and Glen shot the ball very well.  Glen filled in at center and did what he could , which was enough.  Paul may have had the best game.  Ray filled in fine but is too worried about the number of shots and everybody paying attention to him,  and Sheed may be on the way.  Green had a good run and is going to be very helpful.

Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

-

So what?

What a buzz killa.

For the naysayers the glass is always half empty.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Very nice game .... can we get some consistency??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo is a good player, but if you watched the game and compared Tony and Rondo you would realize the Rondo won but not by that much.  KG and Glen shot the ball very well.  Glen filled in at center and did what he could , which was enough.  Paul may have had the best game.  Ray filled in fine but is too worried about the number of shots and everybody paying attention to him,  and Sheed may be on the way.  Green had a good run and is going to be very helpful.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

who cares?? does Tony Parker suck or something? 

and Parker didnt score all of his points on Rondo either. alot of them were wen Rondo went to the hole and fell down OR on D West. he did it on Rondo as well, but dont act like it was all #9. 

some people are never happy. Rondo has to outscore his opponent by at least 15 pts and 15 assists for them to be happy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Crow : - Would you like some fries with that crow?
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

I was jnumping off my chair cause I was cheering for him. Check my posts I been a Rondo backer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Fierce can you verify these claims?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Um i think you missed what i was saying because you are always on edge... sheesh

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Fierce can you verify these claims?
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

if history tells you nething, just go look at the past two playoff years.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]
    In Response to Re: The Crow : I was jnumping off my chair cause I was cheering for him. Check my posts I been a Rondo backer.

-

My bad. I mis-clicked.  I meant to respond to Fierce's post.

I know you as a positive, yet nuanced poster, and my reply was meant to reinforce Fieriecs's ongoing "Crow" theme.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

We would have beat any team in the league tonight.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]KGLove I don't have to convince you to agree with me. Nor do I have to believe everything you say. Remember the "WELCOME BACK RONDO" thread you made after the Knicks game?  I'm not the one who's always on edge here.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

If you look at what i posted and then look at what I posted after you would see what I was responding to .... I was making a joke ... but you are on edge so I will refrain from using your name ... have a good night

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]
    We would have beat any team in the league tonight.

-

Agreed.

Nuff said.  End of story.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I want a Rondo vs Fisher rematch.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to The Crow:
    [QUOTE]Rajon Rondo's nickname. Looks like Rondo is going to make a lot of fair-weather Celtic fans eat crow in the playoffs. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

ESPN and the Laker Nation have a much better (and more apt) nickname:

BRICK

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

It appears Rondo has finally stop worrying about his stupid season assist record, and has played to simply win the last few games; didn't see Rondo, at all, dribbling the clock away at the top of the key trying to get an assist in the last few games. 

To bad it took several games for Rondo to learn this from who/whatever it was from, if he had, the Celts would probably still be the #1 seed in the East.