The Epitome of Fair-Weatherness

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

The Epitome of Fair-Weatherness

"The Celtics won't win many games when Rondo and pierce, go 4 for 21. I hope Rondo's bad shooting is not starting to rub off on pierce!!"

Re: Just a bad night

posted at 3/19/2011 5:49 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 3/19/2011

The Celtics won't win many games when Rondo and pierce, go 4 for 21. I hope Rondo's bad shooting is not starting to rub off on pierce!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: The Epitome of Fair-Weatherness

You've really had a bad week posting, haven't you Knucklehead Smith?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I bet after this post a fair-weather fan from KY will post something like, DANCE TO THE MUSIC!

HAHAHA!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: The Epitome of Fair-Weatherness:
    [QUOTE]I bet after this post a fair-weather fan from KY will post something like, DANCE TO THE MUSIC! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA, is right. I've laughed my a.s.s. off at you and your little stunts all week long!!  BESTED, what a nice ring it has!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Epitome of Fair-Weatherness :  HAHAHA, is right. I've laughed my a.s.s. off at you and your little stunts all week long!!  BESTED, what a nice ring it has!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Same time last year when you left the Celtics for dead. Once again the fairy-weather self in you is showing. If there's someone bested on this board it's you!

Yeah, I know, I'm Fierce. That's what you always say when you read something you don't like. You're too dang predictable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not fair-weather with auto racing or dating my first cousin.
    Posted by kytroll[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

P34 HAS BEEN POSTING AT 300 MPH ever since he was put on the spot light by videoburns as the biggest FRAUD POSTER ON HERE with his statement, "IF KENDRICK PERKINS GETS TRADED, I WILL NEVER POST HERE AGAIN". 2-3 weeks after the Trade, that FRAUD is still posting, even now, more then ever and refuses to admit he's a hypocrite.

You Phony you, you FRAUD.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

With all the nonsense on this board, who could ever be held to the moment by moment posting that goes on here.  The Celtics fortune and our belief in them changes game by game.

To hold people to promises not to post when have the cr-- on this bb is inaccurate anyway asks way too much of any of us.

Expect to be needled when you are wrong and gloat when you are right if you want.  Nobody cares.  If you do you are more of a loser than the guy you laying it on. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]With all the nonsense on this board, who could ever be held to the moment by moment posting that goes on here.  The Celtics fortune and our belief in them changes game by game. To hold people to promises not to post when have the cr-- on this bb is inaccurate anyway asks way too much of any of us. Expect to be needled when you are wrong and gloat when you are right if you want.  Nobody cares.  If you do you are more of a loser than the guy you laying it on. 
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]P34 HAS BEEN POSTING AT 300 MPH ever since he was put on the spot light by videoburns as the biggest FRAUD POSTER ON HERE with his statement, "IF KENDRICK PERKINS GETS TRADED, I WILL NEVER POST HERE AGAIN". 2-3 weeks after the Trade, that FRAUD is still posting, even now, more then ever and refuses to admit he's a hypocrite. You Phony you, you FRAUD.
    Posted by Patsboy3[/QUOTE]

And you still have serious mental issues.