The Final Push

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: The Final Push

When does this Final Push start.....seriously......I mean FOR REAL...the REAL Final Push.......did I miss it??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

I hope that final push doesn't cause  hemorrhoid  problems.

haa

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Here comes the Final, Final, Final Push...oh, wait...maybe the surge, or the last stand, or

"Remember now, there ain't no tomorrow,"  Yeah, that's it... (Trying to do my best troll impersonation). This back to back series should be very interesting...Koby played like 50 minutes against Clips and kept it close.(withing 14pts.)Most starters played long minutes too....and I believe they don't have a good record for back to back games and a terrible record in Portland...So, they best win tonight..

"The harsh reality for this Lakers group that was so sure it would be resting players and plotting a championship strategy by this point: It's the Hornets tonight at Staples Center, at Portland tomorrow night, then home games against Golden State, San Antonio and Houston down the stretch; win them all, and — more than likely — the Lakers grab the eighth seed from Utah and the worst-case scenario of sitting at home in late April is avoided. "

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/04/09/los-angeles-lakers-vs-new-orleans-hornets--metta-world-peace-dwight-howard-kobe-bryant/2067931/

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

What do you call someone who only comes on here after a lakers win or a Celtics loss?

Coward?  Insane?  Troll?

Or a combo of all 3

Tommy thinks Austin Rivers actually played tonight!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Fierce that analysis is about right. Huge game for Lakers tomorrow night. 

I'm worried about the Jazz folding though. Hope they surprise me. 

Either way Tommyfraud will never live down his "Final Push" post. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Jazz vs Min, @Min, and @Griz

Lakers vs @Por, GSW, SAS, and Hou

If the Lakers lose twice, they'll unlikely make the playoffs.

Jazz win all 3 remaining games, most likely they'll be in the playoffs.

Tomorrow is a must win for the Lakers on the road.

The Lakers have tougher opponents than Utah but it is still possible for them to end up the 8th seed.  It should be interesting. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"It's happening...

Are you watching?"

no, not watching, why would I? 

remember when you were here (under another screen name) gloating about a 72 win season etc? Now you've been reduced to hoping that you get the number 8 seed in the playoffs only to lose in the first round. Great season dude.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

He is correct. It was a 73 game win season that he talked about.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to realdfury13's comment:

The only person that talked about a 73 win season was MWP.

That was Metta being Metta...

right. so you posted that to make fun of how far off he was going to be.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

Here comes the Final, Final, Final Push...oh, wait...maybe the surge, or the last stand, or

"Remember now, there ain't no tomorrow,"  Yeah, that's it... (Trying to do my best troll impersonation). This back to back series should be very interesting...Koby played like 50 minutes against Clips and kept it close.(withing 14pts.)Most starters played long minutes too....and I believe they don't have a good record for back to back games and a terrible record in Portland...So, they best win tonight..

"The harsh reality for this Lakers group that was so sure it would be resting players and plotting a championship strategy by this point: It's the Hornets tonight at Staples Center, at Portland tomorrow night, then home games against Golden State, San Antonio and Houston down the stretch; win them all, and — more than likely — the Lakers grab the eighth seed from Utah and the worst-case scenario of sitting at home in late April is avoided. "

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/04/09/los-angeles-lakers-vs-new-orleans-hornets--metta-world-peace-dwight-howard-kobe-bryant/2067931/

In case you missed it last night this was Kobe at the ft line.  LMAO

Shootbb

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

In case you missed it last night this was Kobe at the ft line.  LMAO

Shootbb

Wow. Can they get the 8th seed? Will the spurs sweep them once they do ROTFLMAO!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Has the Final Push started yet??