The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Re: The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship

But when the Heat win it all there will be a tainted champioship thread with hundreds of replies. How come when someone beats the ks it becomes tainted?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

I'm pulling for Thibs and hope he can get Rose and gang past the Hawks and take out the Heat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship:
    [QUOTE]"I think we should be proud of the Celtics." Proud for going out in the second round?? Clearly a true celtic fan who has become accustomed to losing. I guess winning only 1 out of the past 25 titles does that to a person.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

At least C's didnt get swept and humiliated like your team did..troll!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship : I don't watch the Finals when the Celtics are not in it. I keep track of the score but I don't really watch it like from the 1st to the 4th qtr. As far as I'm concerned the NBA season has officially ended tonight.   
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

So you're not really a basketball fan, just a Celtics fan, right?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

whatever helps you guys sleep at night

the heat would mop the floor with dirk and the mavs, just like wade did in 06

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship : No role player has done anything for the Heat.. it was all two guys, LBJ and Wade..
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

You don't think Chalmers and Anthony contributed?!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship : So you're not really a basketball fan, just a Celtics fan, right?

Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Celtics board, Celtics fan, he is in the right place...you?? troll??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelitcsFoo. Show CelitcsFoo's posts

[QUOTE]celtic fans doing their normal bandwagon routine and turning into dallas mav fans.. LOL so pathetic and sad.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

I'll champion any team that sweeps the almighty lakers out of the second round. Wasn't the last game their second biggest playoff loss ever? Hmmm, wonder what the first one was.............

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]"The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship" I wouldn't bet the house on that. The Dallas Mavericks won't have the open looks they had against the Lakers because of Miami's suffocating defense. A Heat-Mavericks rematch would be a great series nevertheless.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

I would be very surprised if OKC or Memphis is able to win in the next round.  Neither team has been dominant and this series is the only one that went to 7 games.   Dallas definitely should be the favorites in the series. 
    I am not convinced that Miami will defeat Chicago.  I expect this to be a very competitive series.  I may change my mind once this series starts, but still believe it will be very close and go to 6 or 7 games.