1. The play of Crawford at PG.
2. The play of Bradley at SG
3. The play of Sully at Center
4. Humps good attitude, despite...
5. Brad Stevens as a coach
6. Green exceeding expectations
1. Green's inconsistency (although improving)
2. Oly's development and contribution, so far
3. Brooks - aint who we thought he could be (yes I've given up on him. Worst defensive player ever)
and The Ugly:
Wallace - everything about his presence on the roster.
Bogans - how could anyone have given this guy a long term deal at $5M per year???
and lets not forget Fab Melo, a huge first round draft mistake (since he was traded in Aug '13, after the draft, he counts as part of this years restructuring)
Lots of "Good" since the start of the season and I believe that Oly will turn-around too. All considering, the positives far outweigh the negatives. Maybe thats why the Celtics are exceeding expectations this year.