The Great Facilitator

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

The Great Facilitator

Yes, that's what he was supposed to be this year, but last night, once again, in a loss, koME showed his true colors:
    36 points
    29 Shots
    ZERO Assists
    Great job getting your teammates involved.  Can't wait to see his reaction when Kupchak asks him to take a pay cut next year to help the team keep its' players!!

Also,  very interesting that the "difference maker" Bynum was a -16 last night.  Getting a little too rough for the youngster, maybe??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Re: The Great Facilitator

In Response to The Great Facilitator:
    [QUOTE]Yes, that's what he was supposed to be this year, but last night, once again, in a loss, koME showed his true colors: 36 points 29 Shots ZERO Assists Great job getting your teammates involved.  Can't wait to see his reaction when Kupchak asks him to take a pay cut next year to help the team keep its' players!! Also,  very interesting that the "difference maker" Bynum was a -16 last night.  Getting a little too rough for the youngster, maybe??
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

++  Once again exposed as a selfish, black hole gunner.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

The Mavericks shouldn't be able to guard him with what's left of Jason Kidd and their shooting guard Stephenson who I only know because I watched part of the Portland series where he did absolutely nothing

He's not a facilitator, but in the right environment he's an unrivaled SCORER, and sometimes it's enough

As for Bynum, he's their Rondo.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to The Great Facilitator:
    [QUOTE]Yes, that's what he was supposed to be this year, but last night, once again, in a loss, koME showed his true colors: 36 points 29 Shots ZERO Assists Great job getting your teammates involved.  Can't wait to see his reaction when Kupchak asks him to take a pay cut next year to help the team keep its' players!! Also,  very interesting that the "difference maker" Bynum was a -16 last night.  Getting a little too rough for the youngster, maybe??
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Great post and I definitely agree with you about Kobe.  He is the reason that the Lakers lost last night.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: The Great Facilitator:
    [QUOTE]The Mavericks shouldn't be able to guard him with what's left of Jason Kidd and their shooting guard Stephenson who I only know because I watched part of the Portland series where he did absolutely nothing He's not a facilitator, but in the right environment he's an unrivaled SCORER, and sometimes it's enough As for Bynum, he's their Rondo.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Yes, his ankle must be hurting.  He has won many titles, and now he will be responsible for the lakers demise.  He still thinks he's 22 and invincible.  Sad really, to see him be such a shadow of his former self!!