The Grizzlies look tough!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

The Grizzlies look tough!

Their front line size, and defensive intensity are impressive. They look like they are built to beat the Lakers.

OK is folding in game one -down by 15 in the first half. Granted, it is only one game, but who knew that Grizzlies were this good?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: The Grizzlies look tough!

In Response to The Grizzlies look tough!:
    [QUOTE]Their front line size, and defensive intensity are impressive. They look like they are built to beat the Lakers. OK is folding in game one -down by 15 in the first half. Granted, it is only one game, but who knew that Grizzlies were this good?
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]
    Gotta focus on the Celtics.....Both teams are irrelevant in the big scheme of things.  BANNER 18!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to The Grizzlies look tough!:
    [QUOTE]Their front line size, and defensive intensity are impressive. They look like they are built to beat the Lakers. OK is folding in game one -down by 15 in the first half. Granted, it is only one game, but who knew that Grizzlies were this good?

Just think what they would be like if Rudy Gay was playing!! Randolph is a big time player, i don't think the Thunder can handle him.

I think either of these teams could give the Lakers all they want!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

I am surprised enough in their play, that I am willing to consider a Celtics -Grizzlies finals.

Who needs Pau Gasoft? His brother is the real deal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: The Grizzlies look tough!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The Grizzlies look tough! :  Just think what they would be like if Rudy Gay was playing!! Randolph is a big time player, i don't think the Thunder can handle him.  I think either of these teams could give the Lakers all they want!!

Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

What makes you think Rudy Gay would have made them even better?? Memphis started playing better when he got injured!! This to me was an addition by substraction. Yes Rudy is a great player but perhaps, not suited for this team? I dont know..Memphis is solid as it is...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]. Who needs Pau Gasoft? His brother is the real deal.

They believe so in Spain..media and commentators in Spain have always said that Marc is better

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Really,

Wow.  Do you read spanish news web sites?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]Really, Wow.  Do you read spanish news web sites?

Yea we get some Spanish TV channels. Alot of Spanish league ball is being broadcast as well.