The Homecoming

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: The Homecoming

In Response to Re: The Homecoming:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Homecoming : I don't know what happened near the Cavs' bench last night.... 
    Posted by Indiansbacker[/QUOTE]

the bench was better than the starters, who went for a combined 28 points- has to be close to an all time record low showing from starters.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Lebron represents everything that is wrong with the NBA. The Celtics represent everything that is good in the NBA.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Homecoming : How many teams with winning records have the Heat beaten with their top notch defense?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]
    what wins in the NBA? superstars and defense

what does miami have? superstars and defense

they are still learning to play with each other on the offensive end of things...why is it so difficult to understand this? or do you get your sports opinion from ESPN?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Lebron represents everything that is wrong with the NBA. The Celtics represent everything that is good in the NBA.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime[/QUOTE]
    right because im sure lebron goes around calling people cancer patients

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

[QUOTE]P, I'm probably being repetitive in my comments, however us devoted Celtics fans should not forget that James decided to insult Bill Russell when he proclaimed he was switching numbers from 23 to 6, since Michael's number should be retired. If it were not for what Russ did for the NBA, not to mention to support equal protection for all races, like Kurt Warner was doing when he was a stock clerk for a grocery store before the Rams accidentally gave him an opportunity, my bet is James may be in the same boat as so many Americans and Ohio folks who are battling to keep their homes. That's why I have so much respect for Paul Pierce, an avid Laker fan as a kid (boo), admittedly matured enough to stay loyal to us Bostonians willing to forgive him for his past mistakes. James stepped on the loyalty of a City and state that needed him to stay loyal at a time of economic need. Can't fault the Heat fans for their joy, although I do hope Pat Riley gets exposed for what he is not, however its great that the majority of the NBA fans support the fans of Cleveland. Although, I wish they would go easier on our boys in Green. The matador defense last night was clearly a replication of the respectful matador defense the all stars use in order to allow the players to showcase their offense talents. No more, no less.
    Posted by CeltsSox[/QUOTE]

Here, here on the Queen's number change.  How disrespectful to the League and to Russell, who, as you point out, was a true hero in the professional game.  
    James attitude is like those who claim that dinosaurs never existed because they've never seen them or that the Bible doesn't mention them (e.g. Carl Everett).  Yeah, right.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

are the heat eliminated from the postseason because of their record so far against teams .500?

do the heat still have 50 + games to get better and learn the offense together?

do they have 2 of the best 5 players on the planet and an all-star PF?

do the heat have a top ranked NBA defense and have beaten up on those who they should beat up?

when celtics fans can realistically answer these questions...get back to me

id be more concerned if the heat were losing to teams such as cleveland, ya know what i mean?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Homecoming : the bench was better than the starters, who went for a combined 28 points- has to be close to an all time record low showing from starters.....
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Agree.  They mailed it in.  I really thought they would give MIA a better game, after beating us in Game 2.  Kudos to MeBron for playing so well. I didn't think he would.....wong on that one..:)