The Jet showed me something against Philly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

The Jet showed me something against Philly

He missed a few but really had an outstanding game. Heads up play, rebounds, great  assists an important part of the picture! Go JT!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Re: The Jet showed me something against Philly

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Terry had 6 assists in 26 minutes.

I really think his best postion is as a scoring point guard.

You missed my point Kirk. If you actually watched JT's play he did it all. Normally I agree he does best scoring but last night he brought the whole game. Not a superstar at his age but a very valuable player. Did you observe the fact that  he was in there at the end! That's what counts to me and probably Doc. Trustworthy do it all back court player.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I agree about Terry. Here's the difference with this team now. If you didn't watch the games and someone told you hey this player got 17 pts, 5 rebs and 5 assts would you know who they were talking about?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

thats the post rr effect.. everyone broadening the game according to whats needed and the situation rather than the ground and pound rr style for every stinkin game and possession...

rondo zcks

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Correct, if Terry is used sparingly as a backup PG (and not for 30 mins a game many as a SG) for the first 3 quarters (let Crawford be backup SG then, he can win you an entire quarter and doesn't have old legs) then he can be the crunch time SG since he:

A. Will have his legs under him

B. Is so confident and buys into his role as a historically great dagger shooter that I trust him more in the last 5 mins still then I would Crawford or Lee.

Next season if we don't trade him (and keep Rondo) Terry and Williams can have a pretty competitive training camp to see who gets 14 backup PG mins.