The Lakers are helping the Celtics

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Re: The Lakers are helping the Celtics

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Seriously, the Lakers beating Chicago helped the Celtics. If the Bulls won then that would be 27 losses for Chicago and 28 for the Celts. But since the Bulls lost, the Celts are just .5 game behind Chicago for the 5th seed.

The Celts can still get the 2nd or 3rd seed. That's why every playoff team from the east that will lose to a team from the west benefits the Celtics.

This week the Lakers will be on the road against Atlanta and Indiana. Obviously if the Hawks and Pacers lose it's good for the Celts.

Now, will the Lakers win a championship? 

Answer: No!

So for those who miss my "Grill Threads", don't worry, just like in 2011 and last season, when the Lakers have played their final game of this season, it will not just be a bashed grill, it will be a knockout!

Well, think of it this way. The Lakers beating the Bulls, Hawks (if), Pacers (if) are only helping the Celtics in the seeding. What's new? Even if you get to the 2nd seed, you still can't beat the Heat. Your own words: there's no silver medal for finishing 2nd, that means there's no bronze medal for losing in the ECF. I don't agree with it, but I am using your own logic to roast you.

OTOH, the past 2 weeks, the Celtics helped the Lakers by beating the Warriors and the Jazz. By going 4-2 against the 3 teams above the Lakers, the Celtics are doing us a big favor...

At least we don't want to miss the playoffs. Making it is no big deal, but MISSING IT IS A BIG SHAME!!! You folks should know that much better than us...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

Seriously, the Lakers beating Chicago helped the Celtics. If the Bulls won then that would be 27 losses for Chicago and 28 for the Celts. But since the Bulls lost, the Celts are just .5 game behind Chicago for the 5th seed.

The Celts can still get the 2nd or 3rd seed. That's why every playoff team from the east that will lose to a team from the west benefits the Celtics.

This week the Lakers will be on the road against Atlanta and Indiana. Obviously if the Hawks and Pacers lose it's good for the Celts.

So for those who miss my "Grill Threads", don't worry, just like in 2011 and last season, when the Lakers have played their final game of this season, it will not just be a bashed grill, it will be a knockout!

amen my brotha comrade.. keep speaking truth to power. the revolution must continue til the people can overcome their inner jabroniness!

I'm not sure anyone would miss your "Grill threads."  :-)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Good post. The truth is hard for trolls to get through their heads.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

yep....win/win situation....the Lakers just upped their record to 13-24 against winning teams....that includes a record of 4-16 on the road vs winning teams...they look to be "one and done" once again if they make it at all...

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

So, do we want BKN or IND in the first round?  I think that is the question.

I think we can beat either one, but I think I'd rather play BKN....they've had too much turmoil this season, and I think DWill is a choker.

12. This post has been removed.