THE LAKERS ARE ON A ROLL!!!!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

Re: THE LAKERS ARE ON A ROLL!!!!!!!!!

Don't gloat. The fans here will tell U: "wait 'till they get to .500"...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I will say that was a great game to watch last night. Both teams kept making big shot after big shot. If Nash stays healthy and Metta can keep  having games like that, the Lakers will be a very good team!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I agree that the team has the potential to be very good if everything falls into place (chemistry, health, bench productivity)......but very good isn't going to cut it when very good teams have to get past great teams.....neither the Lakers nor the Celtics as constructed are going to get past the first or second round this season...and of course that is just one man's opinion....another reason that they play the games....as we head into the holidays I'd like to wish fans on both sides a Merry Christmas and a healthy and fun filled New Year....I guess I should also wish everyone a Happy Holiday season since there are many faiths that celebrate at this time of year....take care all...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm surprised that Laker fanz, even small minded trolls like we have here, are happy with a handful of regular season wins. Guess you have pretty low expectations. 

The Lakers aren't winning a champsionship this year, neither are the Celtics. So why are you here? 

It's not like we'll be playing each other in the finals. You're really wearing yourself down over nothing here. 

I follow the Celts as they are my team, but what the Lakers are up to is simply not relevant or interesting to me at this time. I am surprised you think the Celtics are relevant to what you are up to. 

But I guess if you guys are just here to act like dooshes maybe it makes sense in that context. I can't think of another....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

GOLDEN STATE blew the game on multiple occassions.  The missed ay up late in the fourth when the player went one on two and they had the lead.  Also trying a reverse lay up in over time to avoid the dunk versus taking the contact, and then not fouling DH when he touched th ball in OT on the pick on roll with nash up high.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

41 shots!!  FORTY ONE

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketballfan2010. Show basketballfan2010's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

4 WINS IN A ROW!!!

THIS TIME A ROAD VICTORY AGAINST A VERY YOUNG AND ATHLETIC WARRIORS TEAM THAT HAS GREAT SHOOTERS!!!!!!

NASH IS BACK, JACK!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOYAH!!!!

BY THE TIME YOU EAT CHRISTMAS DINNER THE LAKERS WILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD THEN THE CELTICS!!!!!!!!

MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I've been gone from BDC for awhile, but I thought this a Celtics discussion board. Maybe some LA talk during regular season match ups (or another match up in Finals), but after a December game? Makes absolutely no sense, I'd never go to an LA board to brag about Celtics. Weird!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to basketballfan2010's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

4 WINS IN A ROW!!!

THIS TIME A ROAD VICTORY AGAINST A VERY YOUNG AND ATHLETIC WARRIORS TEAM THAT HAS GREAT SHOOTERS!!!!!!

BOOYAH!!!!

BY THE TIME YOU EAT CHRISTMAS DINNER THE LAKERS WILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD THEN THE CELTICS!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I've been gone from BDC for awhile, but I thought this a Celtics discussion board. Maybe some LA talk during regular season match ups (or another match up in Finals), but after a December game? Makes absolutely no sense, I'd never go to an LA board to brag about Celtics. Weird!

[/QUOTE]

If you're going to hang around here, get used to it - we have the worst trolls on BDC!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketballfan2010. Show basketballfan2010's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to basketballfan2010's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

4 WINS IN A ROW!!!

BOOYAH!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you're going to hang around here, get used to it - we have the worst trolls on BDC!!

[/QUOTE]

I just looked at his posting history and you are not kidding! I am just starting to go thru some past discussions on this board, and see he is not alone. I think LA is going to have a decent season,but in no way a championship season. Best guess, 1st or 2nd round flame out but if I want to discuss them, I will go somewhere else. Celtics performance, production, history and plans for future are important to me and the things you would expect on this board.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I hope santa brings me some anti shake boots because the Fakers have me shaking in mine. 

Have a blessed day and Merry Christmas.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Dear Santa,

Please give me an ignore button for Christmas!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

it was great to hear the ESPN crew start the conversation with the statement...."at least there is no doubt in Los Angeles as to which team is the best....the Clippers are much better than the Lakers....and it looks like that's not going to change anytime soon...."

just loved it....Wilbon, Magic, and the boys.....all in agreement....the times they are a-changing....

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

What happened to the OP?????

Hanging out with Fury again??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Duke4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

it was great to hear the ESPN crew start the conversation with the statement...."at least there is no doubt in Los Angeles as to which team is the best....the Clippers are much better than the Lakers....and it looks like that's not going to change anytime soon...."

just loved it....Wilbon, Magic, and the boys.....all in agreement....the times they are a-changing....

[/QUOTE

December is a little early to say what will be taking place in the upcoming summer. We the people of L.A. Know the Clips are playing great right now but we also know what team in L.A. Delivers the titles on a consistent basis. Hope all is well, and Merry Christmas!

[/QUOTE]

What we know for certain are the Fakers are a embarrassment if they are lucky enough to get to the second round of the playoffs. ONE WIN AND 8 LOSSES the last two years.  They are has beens.  Too old to do anything.  Nash already looks like a turnstile on defense.  I would blame that on lack of conditioning but he has played defense that bad for years.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I don't understand why a bunch care to write a thread about the lakers...what is the infatuation or in reality afraid of them or something?  Miami heat is the one you need to talk to instead of a team we play twice or three in a year? Silly, whoever posting about the lakers....

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.