Re: The Loss to the Celtics the Last Straw?
posted at 2/3/2011 12:14 PM EST
In Response to Re: The Loss to the Celtics the Last Straw?
[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Loss to the Celtics the Last Straw? : And what are you saying? "the Lakers were in trouble, Bynum is the fifth option on that team" So such a guy is so untouchable that we can't even trade for a stud PG? You aren't fit to be any GM, let alone the Lakers GM. And I trust my own eyes over your contradictory views anyday. And what about 34-15 projected to 57Ws? 57Ws last year == #1 seed in the conference? == HCA over the Eastern Conference in 2002 finals (afterall, it's only the Nets or the Celtics). Would that be enough this year?
Posted by TheBhoys[/QUOTE]
Is this even written in English? I don't understand one word of this, but let me dumb it down for you:
1. I could care less if the lakers make a trade or not.
2. If Bynum is so valuable, how come he is always involved in trade talks?
3. If you can tell me why NO, who already has Okafor, and is playing really well right now, would trade their best player for another center, I'd love to hear it.
4. They won 57 games last year, and are on pace for 57 this year. Actually, it's 56.86, but I rounded!
5. I am not contradictory, I am stating things that I heard on the radio -710 ESPN, LOS ANGELES - THE LAKERS STATION. These guys have Jeannie Buss on about once a month, and they are THE LAKERS STATION. John Ireland, who travels with the team said 3 weeks ago they were in trouble.......now, here comes the hard part for you..............I NEVER SAID THAT - that was Mr. Ireland. I merely repeated what I heard - that is not contradictory - look it up.
6. I could care less what you believe or don't. You are a stalker and a hater, and your opinions mean nothing on this board. I have several friends and colleagues who are lakers fans, in addition to my research on the trade. All of these people know that Gasol was gifted to the lakers AFTER Bynum got hurt AND that Game 7 was very poorly officiated. So, here is my choice. I can take my research and the opinion of MANY lakers fans I know, or I can scrap all that and listen to you. Let me think about that..............
Okay, I'm back. I'm going with Option A. Now.....you cannot change my mind, and I cannot change yours. You can spew all the bile you want, it won't matter. I am asking and requesting that you leave me alone, and don't respond to my posts. You know what will happen - ask Glasgowrangers next time you see him!! I'm done with you - go harass someone else!