The more Westbrook plays in the postseason the worse he gets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

The more Westbrook plays in the postseason the worse he gets

He either is shooting too much or going 3 for 16 against Kidd and the Mavs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Re: The more Westbrook plays in the postseason the worse he gets

He's a great player for people who only cite sportscenter highlights. Below average decision maker, wild at times and lacks discipline at the defensive end. If not for durant's monster performance, OKC gets blown away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PauGasolSmells143. Show PauGasolSmells143's posts

I think I could score 20 points with those foul calls.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: The more Westbrook plays in the postseason the worse he gets:
    [QUOTE]He's a great player for people who only cite sportscenter highlights. Below average decision maker, wild at times and lacks discipline at the defensive end. If not for durant's monster performance, OKC gets blown away.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

I'm sure Dudder will come on here tomorrow and talk about how these are Rondo's faults and not Westbrook's

Thank you Westbrook for settling this for us.  Westbrook's free throw shooting is his ONLY advantage over Rondo.  He literally shot the Thunder out of the game at the end of the first half by taking wild shots in the lane instead of getting the ball to a red-hot Kevin Durant (who at the time was 8-9 in the first half)

Rondo is a better deceision-maker.  If Ray Allen or Paul Pierce is red-hot, you better believe that Rondo will find a way to get them the ball.  Furthermore, Rondo is a better finisher at the rim with much more body control.  And Rondo is an infinitely better passer in general who doesn't broadcast his passes, knows where everybody is on the floor, understands what the defense is doing, and gets the ball to his teammates to run the offense instead of selfishly flinging himself in the lane.

This is TWICE now that Westbrook shot his team out of a game.  Game 6 against the Grizzlies he did the same thing

Earth to Westbrook: Kevin Durant is your teammate

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

In Response to Re: The more Westbrook plays in the postseason the worse he gets:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The more Westbrook plays in the postseason the worse he gets : You trying to turn this forum into a forum for OKC fans?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

No i'm tired of Celtic fans wanting to trade Rondo for someone without watching that guy play.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The more Westbrook plays in the postseason the worse he gets : In another thread you wanted Rondo traded for Baron Davis but in this thread you don't want Rondo traded for Russell Westbrook?  What are you, a flip-flopping taliban?

I wanted Perkins and Nate traded for Baron to be the backup,and give them scoring off the bench,if they could ahve gotten Jordan or their number 1 pick.  

I have never suggested they trade Rondo,unless Howard wanted them to trade for Paul and join him in Boston.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Well getting a lottery pick or Deandre Jordan may have been worth it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PauGasolSmells143. Show PauGasolSmells143's posts

I have this lunatic idea where Rondo is our PG with Delonte as backup.  Seems to be the only thing that isn't broken.  Baron Davies is little more than a beard, all beit the second best beard in the league.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The more Westbrook plays in the postseason the worse he gets : Who in their right mind would give the Celts DeAndre Jordan or a lottery pick for Nate and Perk?  And again, SALARIES DON'T MATCH!

They gave the Cavs the pick for Mo Williams!  They could have threw in a cheap player to make it to the 25 percent rule.   Do your math dude,and the Clippers wanted rid of his contract.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PauGasolSmells143. Show PauGasolSmells143's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The more Westbrook plays in the postseason the worse he gets : Do your math first! You can't even make a trade proposal that will make the salaries match.  AND GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD, DANNY AINGE AND THE CELTICS DO NOT WANT BARON DAVIS' CONTRACT!

But his beard is sooooooo sexy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The more Westbrook plays in the postseason the worse he gets : Do your math first! You can't even make a trade proposal that will make the salaries match.  AND GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD, DANNY AINGE AND THE CELTICS DO NOT WANT BARON DAVIS' CONTRACT!

Baron 14 million
    Nate almsot 5 million Perk a little over 5 million = around 10 million
    You can throw in Semih or Harrangody or even Daniels 1.3 million to get to the required 11 or so million.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PauGasolSmells143. Show PauGasolSmells143's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The more Westbrook plays in the postseason the worse he gets : Baron 14 million Nate almsot 5 million Perk a little over 5 million = around 10 million You can throw in Semih or Harrangody or even Daniels 1.3 million to get to the required 11 or so million.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

3 of our players for Baron Davis's beard.  Still sounds like such a win.  I would trade half my line up for that beard.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Well I am GLAD we're seeing this before making any potential Rondo-Westbrook deals.  Our guys are so under the microscope that we just assume their counterparts on other teams are not as human as they are.  There's some more perspective for ya...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]He's a great player for people who only cite sportscenter highlights. Below average decision maker, wild at times and lacks discipline at the defensive end. If not for durant's monster performance, OKC gets blown away.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

Westbrook is a great player, but doesn't always pass when he should.  He needs to get his teammates more involved and especially Durant.  Nothing wrong with him taking shots, but sometimes he takes too many bad shots, which is evident in the playoffs this year. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to The more Westbrook plays in the postseason the worse he gets:
    [QUOTE]He either is shooting too much or going 3 for 16 against Kidd and the Mavs.

I could not agree more, he just keeps getting worse and worse - the game 7 triple double, the first trip - doub in a game 7 in history was a complete dud......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to The more Westbrook plays in the postseason the worse he gets:
    [QUOTE]He either is shooting too much or going 3 for 16 against Kidd and the Mavs.

Maybe 3 years from now when he is Rondo's age he will be a little better.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The more Westbrook plays in the postseason the worse he gets : Maybe 3 years from now when he is Rondo's age he will be a little better.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

He has the potential

You can see the trappings of a shooter's touch on his free throw shots

But I already covered why Rondo's still better

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The more Westbrook plays in the postseason the worse he gets : He has the potential You can see the trappings of a shooter's touch on his free throw shots But I already covered why Rondo's still better
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Being wrong is not always a bad thing, it gives you the opportunity to learn.

As I said in another post - Danny calls to trade Rondo for Westbrook and Danny hears two sounds.... a gigantic belly laugh and then click......

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The more Westbrook plays in the postseason the worse he gets : I could not agree more, he just keeps getting worse and worse - the game 7 triple double, the first trip - doub in a game 7 in history was a complete dud......

Triple doubles in the playoffs are a dime a dozen. Rondo does it all the time.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The more Westbrook plays in the postseason the worse he gets : Being wrong is not always a bad thing, it gives you the opportunity to learn. As I said in another post - Danny calls to trade Rondo for Westbrook and Danny hears two sounds.... a gigantic belly laugh and then click......

Actually Danny is too smart to make a call about trading Rondo.